2014 Diesel Power Challenge...Whose entering

Erikclaw

Reaction score
ive been at bandimere with a 76 thats spooled well at sea level. up there it was like dragging my dick thru broken glass then going to poundtown.

Yup, they perform completely differently up in the thin air up there. You must really hate your dick man.

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
JD just from the number of votes I have seen that you are getting plus the 5 that I submitted for you. You should probably start getting your pit team lined up. Any ideas on who that will be yet??

jdgleason

Reaction score
JD just from the number of votes I have seen that you are getting plus the 5 that I submitted for you. You should probably start getting your pit team lined up. Any ideas on who that will be yet??

I've had a pit crew lined out since before I entered LOL

Nathannial and Justin for sure, along with Mr. Haller and Woodhouse I believe. I am super lucky to have these guys behind me.

jdgleason

Reaction score
I stand corrected... Not what the topo map showed for Denver.

But that makes it even more tricky! LOL

Bandimere itself is 5800'... there are varying elevations around it. Literally built into the mountain... plus, it's uphill.

1385710_10153384991280004_196544086_n_zpsb5461b3f.jpg

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
What if the only picture of it was back seat action? Please avert your attention to the left side of your screen:thumbsup:

Everyone that has a problem with my 1100 hp claim can lick my balls.

Fantastic visual. Lol

See what I did there......

But seriously.......have y'all been workin on them trailer wheelin' skillz??? Not to open old wounds......but that seems to be a pretty big event to either seal the deal or turn the tables

bluedevilslax

Reaction score
I've had a pit crew lined out since before I entered LOL

Nathannial and Justin for sure, along with Mr. Haller and Woodhouse I believe. I am super lucky to have these guys behind me.

Well sir that sounds like one hell of a crew. I will be showing up to most events. But. So if you need the extra hand. But it sounds like you have most of the bases covered.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Well sir that sounds like one hell of a crew. I will be showing up to most events. But. So if you need the extra hand. But it sounds like you have most of the bases covered.

Yes sir! They all have way more experience competing than I do, and they all know my truck pretty well. I think that they will be my biggest advantage if I go! That, and they have all helped me get my truck to where it's at now, and I've learned a ton from all of them. I can honestly say I wouldn't be here without that group of guys!

And that's awesome, I appreciate the offer. Who will you be there with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Yes sir! They all have way more experience competing than I do, and they all know my truck pretty well. I think that they will be my biggest advantage if I go! That, and they have all helped me get my truck to where it's at now, and I've learned a ton from all of them. I can honestly say I wouldn't be here without that group of guys!

And that's awesome, I appreciate the offer. Who will you be there with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I know it's a closed to the public competition but they don't ever tell anyone they can't be there minus at ats correct?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Man, those Wy guys glam on to anyone this time of year. LOL They are good ones to have in your corner.

It has been pretty crowded during the dyno, they don't seem to monitor it too carefully.

Latest posts

Members online