2014 Diesel Power Challenge...Whose entering

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
they have discussed INDY heavily for a coule years but so far bandimere has had the most to offer financially. we all need to remember this is about money and cost.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
If every other truck breaks it could win.

Or if he completes every event and dont break... odds would be more in his favor of winning then...

This is nothing like mid west sled pulling, if the track was as chity as last year I would battle picking what gear to run in my stock 6.4.

I get the part where it would be nice to know what the truck actually is and see something more proven.

That bad? Like hard pack dry clay or lose dirt type of chit? No clay at all...

live life full throttle

Dzchey21

Reaction score
sled pulls have always sucked around here for the DPC and just in general. we just dont have the right dirt for it and it would cost them way too much to truck it in for the event.

I like it up here but its easy for me to say since its only 100 miles from us, i think the altitude is a good test to see how much of a "street" truck these things really are even though every one of us knows most dpc trucks dont see much street time.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Yeah thats true and I think the only dpc winner to pulll his tow truck back home was mr beech. That was a cool story and picture!

Last edited:

Cknox121

Reaction score
Ryan and Dan, go rent a bob cat and something similar to that trailer and practice backing it up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Don't worry boys. The truck is used to trailers
_facebook_-1887769087_.jpg

I stay practiced up while the truck is down
IMG_20130902_092228_674.jpg

And the driver takes BIG risks.....do not try this at home. The dare was not worth the Jager bomb LOL
_facebook_821474585_.jpg

Latest posts

Members online