2014 DPC bs thread

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Dan did spray on the dyno. He only pushed the button for a few seconds though as he didn't know that he had to hold the button the whole time.

pog

Reaction score
Dan did spray on the dyno. He only pushed the button for a few seconds though as he didn't know that he had to hold the button the whole time.

makes sense..if your copying the guys off of fast and the furious

Jbenso127

Reaction score

Oh my mistake.. I was just going off of what he had said on FB
a5ypy7ej.jpg

Dzchey21

Reaction score
You make almost twice the power he does on fuel lol

Not really. Maybe 150-200 more.

yeah i agree not twice as much i dont know what they were doing with the load and the correction factor. I have had decent luck on mustangs you just gotta know how to run them and make sure you are on top of the chargers before the load comes on, however that works for anyone but you cant have it too late either otherwise you are out of the cam.

If my body swap truck is done by truckfest i might dyno inside ats just to see how that all plays out, the only thing i really DISLIKE is it always seams to read higher in the summer even uncorrected than it does for dpc, i dont know if its the load or whatever but i dont like that it can change. Mustangs are calibrated from what i understand

Dzchey21

Reaction score
it hasnt officially started yet, in a couple weeks ill get cracking. I kind doubt it will be done for truckfest but thats a goal i have.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, he stated on FB that he DID NOT spray the truck on the dyno. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that is what I read.

He told me that he was going to spray the last pass, because the dyno guys said his first pull wasn't going to count after he completed it. So when deciding which nozzles to go with they said that was it and get off.
I have to say the guys running the dyno had no clue what was going on. The guy that usually is in charge of it was working on Corry's trying to diagnose wtf happened to it.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
yeah i agree not twice as much i dont know what they were doing with the load and the correction factor. I have had decent luck on mustangs you just gotta know how to run them and make sure you are on top of the chargers before the load comes on, however that works for anyone but you cant have it too late either otherwise you are out of the cam.

If my body swap truck is done by truckfest i might dyno inside ats just to see how that all plays out, the only thing i really DISLIKE is it always seams to read higher in the summer even uncorrected than it does for dpc, i dont know if its the load or whatever but i dont like that it can change. Mustangs are calibrated from what i understand

It did seem to read low for everyone, they said the eddy's were changed from 2 to 4 and it could hold a 2000hp truck. Could bring it to a stop during the run if they wanted to, I don't know if it changes the calibration but it did seem to alter something. I asked if he has seen lower numbers since it changed and he said they were all lower now. We were thinking that the calibrated #'s are closer to being correct than before, since the dyno read differently.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.