2014 DPC bs thread

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Not the Canadian. He showed up with something capable .. The one that made no power , was slow , couldn't back up a trailer , and was afraid to break.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Tell dan thanks for wasting a ***king entry.

Agreed...

If you dont go to this event with the understanding that its all or nothing, dont waste anyone's time entering...

Why in the hell would you not spray on the dyno? Christ he could have at least not placed last in that...

I will say that dynoing in Colorado is a very disheartening thing.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
If I ever did it again I'm not sure I would spray my truck on the Dyno or in the event at all

imelmo

Reaction score
Tell dan thanks for wasting a ***king entry.

Not the Canadian. He showed up with something capable .. The one that made no power , was slow , couldn't back up a trailer , and was afraid to break.

While I wouldn't have been as harsh LOL (luv ya, buddy :D ), I have to agree with this.

I sprayed mine in the trailer drag with a busted converter and no 4wd, lol. And did that thru the 1/4 instead of the 1/8 because I forgot it was only 1/8 mile. LOL

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
While I wouldn't have been as harsh LOL (luv ya, buddy :D ), I have to agree with this.

I sprayed mine in the trailer drag with a busted converter and no 4wd, lol. And did that thru the 1/4 instead of the 1/8 because I forgot it was only 1/8 mile. LOL

I remember watching that.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.