2014 Ford Super Duty

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Now i did not know they made different colors. This peaks my interest! Googling now

Its essentially a Harley Davidson truck with the King Ranch Leather, No more tan everything, all black errrything, with Dark Redish colored King Ranch Seats.

No more Faded orange ****, the new ones look more red than anything, I can post up pics of my interior at home. Its insanely cool

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Its essentially a Harley Davidson truck with the King Ranch Leather, No more tan everything, all black errrything, with Dark Redish colored King Ranch Seats.

No more Faded orange ****, the new ones look more red than anything, I can post up pics of my interior at home. Its insanely cool

I googled it. I'm jealous now lol.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
I drove a 2011 for a week from NC to Louisiana. When I got back home and got in my 6.4, I was highly disapointed! The interior of the new trucks is just freaking retarded comfortable and the AC seats rock out!!

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I drove a 2011 for a week from NC to Louisiana. When I got back home and got in my 6.4, I was highly disapointed! The interior of the new trucks is just freaking retarded comfortable and the AC seats rock out!!

This is why i don't go to the lots and test drive them. If I drive one I'll want it, if I want it then the 6.4 goes bye bye LOL

TyCorr

Reaction score
I hope Ford doesn't change anything in the name of innovation. I remember the last time they did that. The keyword in that cluster***k was ttb. The superduty is the design they used in the 70's. Imo, the eighties shouldn't have been any different.

Superduties are perfect trucks. All of them!

CATDiezel

Reaction score

My 11' is the first truck ive ever owned and just been content STOCK.

And its Still stock!! even at 13,000miles now.

Strokin69

Reaction score
I've heard in 2014 super duty ford thinking about going to cummins block, I heard about in the June,July dp magazine has any else heard about this stupid change

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Fisher-Price-Ford-F-250-Super-Duty-1-623x389.jpg

First pics of the 2014 are showing up... You now drive it from the bed and control it by the roof mounted handle bars LOL
Looks like it comes stock with 6000k HID's and plenty of chrome too.

Strokin69

Reaction score
I've read in car an driver mag about 3 months they had a issue for ford super duty they r thinking about trying a Cummings block but its going to have ford specs on it, so it Anit no telling about ford what they going to do to it but axle wise nothing changing

6point0damn2004

Reaction score
Idk how you can say well the frame of chevy has this or the dodge frame has that. The only way youre gonna have frame issues on a super duty is abuse. My 08 rides amazing, especially compared to my 04. The suspension design is good. Offer more aesthetic options and continue with good quality and its gonna be hard to beat a super duty. Chevy could put a solid front axle under the silverado but they wont, too many girls and old guys like how plush the ifs rides. And as long as dodge offers a cummins thhey'll sell some dodges, prolly why they can get away with such awful interiors.

Improve the things that become issues on the super duty and the best will only get better

TyCorr

Reaction score
Idk how you can say well the frame of chevy has this or the dodge frame has that. The only way youre gonna have frame issues on a super duty is abuse. My 08 rides amazing, especially compared to my 04. The suspension design is good. Offer more aesthetic options and continue with good quality and its gonna be hard to beat a super duty. Chevy could put a solid front axle under the silverado but they wont, too many girls and old guys like how plush the ifs rides. And as long as dodge offers a cummins thhey'll sell some dodges, prolly why they can get away with such awful interiors.

Improve the things that become issues on the super duty and the best will only get better

the rating, measured in psi, of the chassis steel is not really an issue anyway. The steel that Chevy and dodge use may have higher tensile strength ratings but that steel becomes brittle, stiff, and won't flex well as the TS gets up above 50k psi.

It's not.an issue.

6point0damn2004

Reaction score
the rating, measured in psi, of the chassis steel is not really an issue anyway. The steel that Chevy and dodge use may have higher tensile strength ratings but that steel becomes brittle, stiff, and won't flex well as the TS gets up above 50k psi.

It's not.an issue.

Exactly

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
The only thing I can think for should improve on is sticking with a motor. Duramax has been the same with minor changes since 01. Dodge has use the same basic model of the cummins with improvements since they first put a diesel in. Instead of using a new motor every couple of years if ford picked one and stuck with it and made changes to that motor to meet emissions they would be unbeatable. That's just my opinion, I don't like seeing 4 different motors in the time chevy has had 1.

vcassens

Reaction score
I think ford should offer a manual trans again. Don't get me wrong I love my auto in my 06 but I really miss having the hand shaker in my 04 :-(

6point0damn2004

Reaction score
^^^^ what he said. Forgot about that. Bring the manual back. Maybe find a way to make a 7 or 8 speed manual for the super duty. Thatd be quite the hauler. 7 speed you could have a granny gear and reg 6 speed gears or have an 8 with a granny gear and 7 speeds. Would be cool