Reaction score
Couple turbo shots,

IMG_2145.jpg

IMG_2147.jpg

IMG_2148.jpg

IMG_2149.jpg

Cknox121

Reaction score
Say what's that horn thingy ma jig on there? Looks like a intake...

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
"I was standing on the edge of my toilet hanging a clock, the porcelain was wet, I slipped hit my head on the edge of the sink, and when I came to, I had a revelation, a vision, a picture in my head, a picture of this (points to the 6.7 turbo). This is what makes everything possible, the Crazy ass bastard turbo ."

jordan572

Reaction score
Say what's that horn thingy ma jig on there? Looks like a intake...

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

If your talking about the cast cobra head looking deal that would be the high speed air inlet for the back side of the double sided compressor wheel. I'm not gonna criticize that idea as I'm no engineer but I'm no fan of it.

jordan572

Reaction score
Check this quick video out, it was hard to keep the wheel from spinning as I could barely grab the turbine wheel to show how much play is in the rotating assembly. 2014, 37 miles, unacceptable if you ask me. You can see it most towards the end of the video.

th_0CC24006-40F6-4D9B-9B7C-ED86BB4894BA.jpg

jordan572

Reaction score
Picture time, Bentley and the crew at H&S motorsports hooked me up with their cp3 dual fueler setup. Nothing but quality right here, such a tight area to squeeze that pump into, and they pulled it off with oe like fitment. Real happy to put this on without leaning over the engine also, that always makes things more enjoyable.

Main contents of the kit,

IMG_2451.jpg

IMG_2452.jpg

IMG_2453.jpg

IMG_2457.jpg

IMG_2454.jpg

IMG_2458.jpg

IMG_2455.jpg

IMG_2456.jpg

jordan572

Reaction score
The install went as well as expected, I took my time and triple checked everything. Trying to cut down on any careless mistakes as we need to avoid as many of those as possible. First thing I had to do was trim the locking tap on the cp4 harness, dremel did the job very well.

IMG_2464.jpg

IMG_2465.jpg

Initial mounting bracket and pump install, you have to grind down the mount stud for the factory idler pulley a little bit to clear the cp3 pulley.

IMG_2477.jpg

Passenger side fuel rail plug fitting, 10mm 12 point spline style. This is where the hardline from the cp3 connects to,

IMG_2480.jpg

IMG_2479.jpg

IMG_2481.jpg

Had to prep the fuel supply puck, bunch of quick connect fittings thread into this solid piece to feed the pumps. Notice the slightly larger quick connect fitting on the right, that is the supply from what will now be the fass lift pump.

IMG_2487.jpg

IMG_2488.jpg

IMG_2489.jpg

IMG_2490.jpg

The rubber huggie I guess I call it helps make the filter drop right into the factory fuel filter bowl. Fit just right,

IMG_2491.jpg

The return setup, front barb towards the front of the motor is the return off the cp3, the line going straight up off the T is the return off the cp4 and the driver side fuel rail. The final quick connect towards the rear feeds to the fuel cooler.

IMG_2492.jpg

IMG_2495.jpg

I routed the supply and return lines right up front by the coolant crossover, figured this is my best chance of everything fitting properly. Little hard to say where the clearance will be with the entire top side off but this should work fine.

IMG_2498.jpg

I know its nothing wild and rather simple compared to some of the insane motor builds on here I but I figured I would take some pictures to take advantage of the easy views and clean engine. Not a whole lot of parts in the kit but it is more time consuming than one would think. I take fuel system work seriously, especially when your working after the fuel filter, I hope the cautious work pays off when we try to fire her up. I really don't want to chase down a misplaced connection or a small fuel leak.

jordan572

Reaction score
One of my obsessions on the build, the lighting. Proud to say no Chinese light bars on this build, Rigid Industries only. All the lighting you see here was purchased through Josh@thedieselcartel (Inmotionjosh). I ordered these 54'' radius bars back in the middle of april. Almost 4 months later they finally got them to the market, these things are bad. Just huge, they make the 40'' bars look like 20'' bars.

Lighting consists of ,
4 Rigid d2 driving pattern
2 Rigid q2 driving pattern
2 Rigid 30'' sr2 combo pattern
2 Rigid 40'' e2 combo pattern
2 Rigid 54'' rds flood pattern
5 6 light rock light kits

I really like the newest generation rigid offers, hence the 2 after all the model types. All of these lights can be bought in the lower output models (sr, q, d, e) but this new line offers more light and way better optics. The hyperspot optics in the combo bars are just bad, such intense clean light come out of those things.

Anyway,

IMG_2176.jpg

IMG_2180.jpg

IMG_2182.jpg

54''s next to a 40'' e2 and a 30'' sr2,

IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2187.jpg

IMG_2194.jpg

IMG_2177.jpg

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
That HS Duel Fueler looks top notch. Love the look and quality of it. I hated changing the old one this one looks easy to pull in and out of the holder.

Dantron

Reaction score
Thanks man just hope it fits i have the window motor and factory sub crap all back there :/
SuperCrewSound makes this box, which is recommended to hold either two 8's, two 10's, or a single 12. I have two JL 8w3's right now, but I may re-cut the box for two 10's later on...

Attachments

• IMG_1426.jpg
    IMG_1426.jpg
    635.9 KB · Views: 169

shmoozer

Reaction score
I cringe thinking about just how much money is sitting there in lights lol

dseitler

Reaction score
I'm holding out to see what they are going to do with the seats, headline and carpet. With the black seats red is going somewhere. Looking forward to seeing the Turbo kit. Best build I have ever seen.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
You'll be able to see that truck from space with all of that lighting! But im sure it'll look great and be tastefully done like everything else on the truck.

sent from my little slice of heaven (the bathroom)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.