2014 Sema project

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
What everyone else said × 1000000! I can't believe how much patience you have! Lol. I cannot wait to see the truck finished!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

zilla68

Reaction score
are you custom making the 54" light bar double mounts or sourcing them somewhere?
truck is awesome, do you have time to work, lmao!

smcox1

Reaction score
Those headlights are works of art!!!! I've always wondered how they backlit the led light bars so thanks for showing how its done!

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Good lord those headlights are amazing! There's a small part of me that's gonna be pissed when this build is all finished because I love watching all these updates and the attention to detail with everything! Haha awesome job man!

Jrnav1388

Reaction score
Headlights are awesome does anyone know of some place where I can order some like that or similar to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BK39

Reaction score
IMG_2620.jpg
[/URL]

Killer...........I'd love a set of lights like this.

Dantron

Reaction score
Headlights are awesome does anyone know of some place where I can order some like that or similar to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had mine done by PlainAnSimple. I'm not as resourceful and skilled as Jordan572... :)

Attachments

• IMG_1393.JPG
    IMG_1393.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 245
  • IMG_1437.jpg
    IMG_1437.jpg
    602.1 KB · Views: 252

bricewise

Reaction score
I had mine done by PlainAnSimple. I'm not as resourceful and skilled as Jordan572... :)

Those look like chit! Actually just jelly. But really I can't convince myself to spend that kind of money on lights when I got so much more I need to do to my truck

jordan572

Reaction score

Ha, that was a good decision. Trust me these things were telling me to just give up the whole way through.

Should be able to start posting more tomorrow, takes so long to upload and sort through this stuff.

Last edited:

RedRice589

Reaction score
Those look like chit! Actually just jelly. But really I can't convince myself to spend that kind of money on lights when I got so much more I need to do to my truck

Shush you put a lift pump on....

Ha, that was a good decision. Trust me these things were telling me to just give up the whole way through.

Should be able to start posting more tomorrow, takes so long to upload and sort through this stuff.

We look forward to every post. I've been following since the beginning and love every step!

Dantron

Reaction score
I know what you mean. It's an absolute ridiculous amount of money for lights. My plans to do my own retrofit never panned out for some reason, most likely from me being terrified. I later heard about PlainAnSimple and then found out they were located 15 minutes away on the other side of town, so it seemed as though fate had brought us together. I was NOT expecting to bend over and take it as hard as I did though. I'm still ashamed of myself...

c.jank

Reaction score
I know what you mean. It's an absolute ridiculous amount of money for lights. My plans to do my own retrofit never panned out for some reason, most likely from me being terrified. I later heard about PlainAnSimple and then found out they were located 15 minutes away on the other side of town, so it seemed as though fate had brought us together. I was NOT expecting to bend over and take it as hard as I did though. I'm still ashamed of myself...

Im in houston too, but i would rather drive around with stock lighting and HID's than fork out the money for P&S. I plan to do my own retrofit as well, just have to find the week off work to pull my lights apart, or find someone who has done it and will do it for me for a 24 pack

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.