2014 Sema project

zporta

Reaction score
That grille looks sick! And I'm with you in not being a fan of the bolt on inserts

jordan572

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the Dual Fuel Pump and the supply pump or pumps install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

???

Are you talking about the dual HPFP's? I'm sure you already seen, the H&S cp3 kit is already in. As far as for the LPFP, the factory pump is being deleted. A Fass 200 GPH lift pump will be fitted in, nothing crazy there.

jordan572

Reaction score
It was time to clean up the ugly looking engine block, figured for good measure we best spray the trans/tcase. Didn't go real crazy on this. After all, 90% of this work you won't be able to see.

IMG_2960.jpg

Main power/ground distribution harness, this getting stripped and remade with 1/0 wire in the appropriate areas.

IMG_2967.jpg

IMG_2969-1.jpg

IMG_2971.jpg

IMG_2974.jpg

IMG_2976.jpg

IMG_2977.jpg

IMG_3010.jpg

IMG_3012.jpg

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_3014-1.jpg

IMG_3015.jpg

IMG_3016.jpg

IMG_3018.jpg

jordan572

Reaction score
I vote Ruby Red valve covers :poke:

:lame:

I had to stop myself at this point, see that frame in the background? Doesn't look anywhere near done to me, lol. So much work, so little time. I do feel like I sold myself short, shoulda pulled the heads, rails, covers. Smoothed them all and sprayed them red.

Hendrys2009

Reaction score
Truck is awesome brotha! I can't wait to see it come together! I have a feeling it's going to be a mad rush this next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

NotStock

Reaction score
:lame:

I had to stop myself at this point, see that frame in the background? Doesn't look anywhere near done to me, lol. So much work, so little time. I do feel like I sold myself short, shoulda pulled the heads, rails, covers. Smoothed them all and sprayed them red.

I dont think anyone had the thought in their minds that you were cutting corners anywhere, lol.

jordan572

Reaction score
Truck is awesome brotha! I can't wait to see it come together! I have a feeling it's going to be a mad rush this next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

O yea, it is on now. All the parts are just about here, we did some serious work yesterday. 3 of us, all day got the frame ready for primer today. Pictures to come soon for that.

I dont think anyone had the thought in their minds that you were cutting corners anywhere, lol.

Where'd you come from stranger, I'm going to start posting some of your parts up here when I get a chance. Take credit for that stuff!

Hell he's cuttin them every chance he gets......all the pics prove it LOL

:morons:

jordan572

Reaction score
I had a little time between projects so I decided to wire and install the Amp Powersteps as far as I could. I hid the wires and control module as much as I could, wiring is over the top time consuming. Since I relocated the control module as I refuse to zip tie it to the battery area like the instructions say, I had to lengthen and shorten the harness in spots. Wiring the trigger wires into the door ajar wires proved to be a task. I think I counted 11 green with purple striped wires in the bundle. Needless to say after much frustration and a multimeter all the correct connections were made.

IMG_3077.jpg

IMG_3069.jpg

IMG_3084.jpg

No offense to anyone but the included lights for the power steps are rather pathetic. They probably work well for normal use but I threw normal out the window long ago,

IMG_3092.jpg

IMG_3091.jpg

Like Josh says, rigidsoneverythning. These should work a lot better than those weak included lights.

IMG_3093.jpg

IMG_3088.jpg

IMG_3096.jpg

IMG_3097.jpg

Latest posts

Members online