2014 Sema project

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
this thing looks so amazing...but I have to be honest...I know its sema crunch time...but your lack of pictures is making my work week go extremely slow this week! Keep up the good work thing is gona be awesome!

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Question.

The exhaust hanging in the last set of pictures. It looks like one of the pieces hanging is split with a flange. Is that for dual exhaust setup or something else?

Crack85

Reaction score
yturanuq.jpg

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Quiet for cruising, then flip the switch and let her eat!!

I need to keep this in mind for my Excursion when I install the new exhaust.

It's a pretty easy mod too. A lot of new sports cars come from the factory with them. Vettes for one and I know the Boss 302 uses them with the Track Key. I've never thought of doing it on a truck. I think the biggest hurdle would be finding an electronic cutout big enough for a diesel exhaust.

Guess we'll see what he has in mind. That'd be a nice touch. We can only speculate with this build hahaha so far it's all been insane.

NotStock

Reaction score
Airbag bypass????

Si. 4 tube 3.0's to be exact. Its been everything we all could do to make them happen. From importing the bags from Germany to getting the custom parts designed and built. One of our guys is driving them out to King in Cali as we speak so they have them in time to assemble for the first time. It will be the first time all the pieces come together so we are all praying for the best!

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Si. 4 tube 3.0's to be exact. Its been everything we all could do to make them happen. From importing the bags from Germany to getting the custom parts designed and built. One of our guys is driving them out to King in Cali as we speak so they have them in time to assemble for the first time. It will be the first time all the pieces come together so we are all praying for the best!

Dang.

Latest posts

Members online