2014 Sema project

B.Warning

Reaction score
Everything looks awesome, attention to detail is unreal.

I have to ask though... Why not paint the head of the bolts red or black instead of leaving Them bare?

NotStock

Reaction score
Unless the bolts were plated or something, chances are the paint would be damaged in the process of installing them.

jordan572

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been here to post for you guys, I have put every last bit of effort and energy into this thing to finish it on time. I'm laying in bed sick right now trying to get better before the show.... We worked 30 hours straight ending yesterday to finish this thing on time. Reliable carriers comes this afternoon, I'll start getting pictures up tonight sometime. This thing turned out insane! Thanks again for the support.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been here to post for you guys, I have put every last bit of effort and energy into this thing to finish it on time. I'm laying in bed sick right now trying to get better before the show.... We worked 30 hours straight ending yesterday to finish this thing on time. Reliable carriers comes this afternoon, I'll start getting pictures up tonight sometime. This thing turned out insane! Thanks again for the support.

Awesome work man! You should be proud you built hands down the best truck there. Get better soon so you can enjoy all the hard work!

Black AOD

Reaction score
This truck is nothing short of perfection. Attention to detail is mind blowingly insane, Good job on the truck!! :thumbsup:

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Can't wait to see the finished product! But get feeling better first!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Hope ya feel better Jordan! Truck probably looks incredible all done. Looking forward to seeing pics of it at sema.

sledhead455

Reaction score
I know this is probably not the right place for this so flame on. I have to be in Vegas last min for business next week. I have always wanted to go to sema and see bad a $$ trucks like Jordan's. Can I get in?sema Web site says not open to public. Do you have to know someone? I'd gladly buy tickets if I could get some. Sorry for the derail truck looks sick love to see it close up. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online