2014 Sema project

jordan572

Reaction score
What's there reasoning for Windows down? They haul some of the countries most exotic cars in the world I'm sure their reasoning is good. (At least I would think) albeit the exotic cars are generally transported in a climate controlled trailer either heated or cooled.

On another note it's hard to find people that care anymore.... long lost art!!

I try to stay reasonable and see both sides of the story but I'm not pleased at all with the whole deal. I paid out the A, apparently not for much. I will say however the driver out to Vegas was a boss compared to the rest of the people we encountered.

Side not which isn't reliables fault but the truck cranked over damn good for it being a few degrees and batteries with 11.0 volts in them. +1 for xs power!

Btw this wasn't meant to turn into a hate on Reliable thread, I hate when people bash companies publicly. Yea they sucked but thats my own issue to deal with, hate on them if you feel appropriate though lol.

Last edited:

NotStock

Reaction score
I blame Corbin for not having a big enough trailer for this!! :p It would have been better for all parties involved...

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I would of come unglued and had someone from higher up in the company on the phone explaining on how that truck is worth more than plenty of the high end cars that they carry and should of been treated as such. The ride would of cost next to nothing if such a nice vehicle was treated in such a poor manor as that when their company seems to be all about quality. Customer service is a huge thing with me though and any of the venders I deal with know that. Treat me well and I will be sure they get more business.

H&S Bentley

Reaction score
I can vouch for the superb brain skills of the Reliable drivers. We were literally hoisting the truck up on the lift-gate of the trailer (that had already been "measured" and claimed to fit the truck).

Zane: Did you measure, doesn't look like it will fit
Truckie: Yeah, it should be fine
Me: Uhhh, Zane, grab a tape measure and measure height.
Truckie: We should have 9 feet, we are good.
Zane: *quietly grabs a tape and measures* "7 feet 8 inches" (truck is at least 8 feet in height)
Me: "Not going to fit sir...."
Truckie: STILL trying to take the truck up into the trailer, ignoring the mathematical statistic that it is NOT going to fit unless we make it a convertible.

He honestly sat out there for like an hour afterwards trying to find a solution. Pretty simple man... Truck > Trailer. NO GO.

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
I can vouch for the superb brain skills of the Reliable drivers. We were literally hoisting the truck up on the lift-gate of the trailer (that had already been "measured" and claimed to fit the truck).

Used to be a OTR truck driver manager and I can also vouch that some drivers aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. But hey, someone has gotta do it.

Glad nothing got damaged though

ChattyCathy

Reaction score

Zane: *quietly grabs a tape and measures* "7 feet 8 inches" (truck is at least 8 feet in height)
Truckie: STILL trying to take the truck up into the trailer, ignoring the mathematical statistic that it is NOT going to fit unless we make it a convertible.

He honestly sat out there for like an hour afterwards trying to find a solution. Pretty simple man... Truck > Trailer. NO GO.

You should have slapped the guy.

jordan572

Reaction score

I was just about over it then you get me going again :fustrate:. Would have been pretty funny though watching him try to figure out how to make it fit. What does the fox say? :D It don't fit!

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
finally sat and read through it all.. just wanted to say you definately did a kick ass job.. way more detail than anything ive ever seen. nothing was overboard like most sema trucks, just very well done and tasteful.

dsberman94

Reaction score
You should start watermarking your pics. They're going all over the Internet and no one knows what shop built it or who owns it.

jordan572

Reaction score
finally sat and read through it all.. just wanted to say you definately did a kick ass job.. way more detail than anything ive ever seen. nothing was overboard like most sema trucks, just very well done and tasteful.

Thank you.

So did this thing win any awards?? I have not one single clue how sema works...

No awards, I'm not sure if they really do that stuff at sema.

You should start watermarking your pics. They're going all over the Internet and no one knows what shop built it or who owns it.

Yea, live and learn. Didn't expect it to blow up how it has. Always the next one right? :naughty:

jordan572

Reaction score
Couple decent shots for once, still has that Utah dust on her but who can tell?

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

:morons:

Just iPhone pictures, best ones yet however.

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
I dig the snow tire thing so, clean the snow and shoot more THEN roll around a bit and get the tire covered in snow then shoot some more ha. J/k unless you want to...

Latest posts

Members online