2014 Sema project

Dalpilot

Reaction score
How in the hell did i miss this thread? Unbelievable. I hope you don't mind but I am going to steal a few ideas from you.

roadkingfl

Reaction score
Couple decent shots for once, still has that Utah dust on her but who can tell?

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

:morons:

Just iPhone pictures, best ones yet however.

Wow! Wow! Wow! That is badazzzzzz! Please save me looking thru all the pages...How much $ is in that truck in labor and parts? Just curious!

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I'm sure it was heavily sponsored but the bill was high no matter what. I couldn't care less how much it cost...you can't put a price on building exactly what you want.

jordan572

Reaction score
I'm sure it was heavily sponsored but the bill was high no matter what. I couldn't care less how much it cost...you can't put a price on building exactly what you want.

I really wish that was the case, the few who helped and trusted my word know who they are. They are definitely more than sponsors to me, rather good friends now. Anyway I'd rather not talk about the coin involved, I'm not the type to gloat and garbage. However for whoever does buy it some day I have a spread sheet with your name on it. Didn't make one for the power wheels, I should have as that got out of control a little bit also.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I really wish that was the case, the few who helped and trusted my word know who they are. They are definitely more than sponsors to me, rather good friends now. Anyway I'd rather not talk about the coin involved, I'm not the type to gloat and garbage. However for whoever does buy it some day I have a spread sheet with your name on it. Didn't make one for the power wheels, I should have as that got out of control a little bit also.

Man, I can say I have appreciated your humble attitude you have displayed throughout the entire build. I normally don't follow these type of builds or anyone's builds anymore do to the arogence involved... this one has been much different......

The truck is eloquently designed and put together....

jcain

Reaction score

Class act, as always.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.