2014 Sema project

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I don't think that truck ever got the recognition it deserved. It hands down set the bar for detail and quality in a build....it just wasn't neon green and pink or some other hideous color like all the flatbill phucktards love.
He's gonna lose his ass on it at an auction but if he's shipping it down on a flatbed I'd guess he's already let it go.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I don't think that truck ever got the recognition it deserved. It hands down set the bar for detail and quality in a build....it just wasn't neon green and pink or some other hideous color like all the flatbill phucktards love.
He's gonna lose his ass on it at an auction but if he's shipping it down on a flatbed I'd guess he's already let it go.

Agreed, sad to see it go like that. So high quality work went into it

jordan572

Reaction score
I'm alive! Try to clear up a little bit of confusion, the truck indeed is on consignment at Starwood Motors in Dallas Texas. I realize I am going to loose my ass, I knew this going into it. I would have built an average build if I wasn't prepared for this day lol. I had plenty of time and fun with it, it has come to the point where I am over it, I have worn out my welcome, and I want to move on. If I get anymore tickets sometime soon I will have no license and probably be unemployed. :reckon:

Truck ran great for the 2,250 miles I put on it, engine work, tuning and suspension all functioned awesome. No I did not mud the truck, nor take it to the Baja 1000. It functioned beyond my expectations for what I intended to do with the truck. Never lost a single race in that pig, granted I wasn't racing 1000hp trucks but still.

I apologize to the few sponsors that were a big part of the build, it should have received more exposure. Personally with the arrogance going on in the industry I am not about to over promote myself to feel like the man. I know, and most people on hear know that truck was one of the best super duty's ever built. No need to repetitively tell everyone how great we are. I reached out to many magazines, between their poor attitudes and the constant run around I felt no need to promote their company with my work. Overall it was a great run, and met some of my best friends that are never to be sold with this truck.

Thank you all for the kind comments and support throughout the build, I promise if there is another truck :hammer: it will be exclusive to PSA. I can not handle the level of incompetence on other forums.

There will be more….

nick01

Reaction score
Ahh man if only I was rich. Best build ever in my opinion. I was shocked not to see it more. May it go to someone who appreciates it:ford:

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Hate to see it go, but I totally understand. Don't be a stranger, Jordan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
for those that didn't have a chance to see this truck in person, these pictures and Jordan's Modest descriptions of the attention to detail does not do any justice to the effort that went into this build. this was by far one of the nicest builds I have ever seen, and everything on it was done so tastefully that it worked perfectly. hopefully someone who appreciates it as much as we all did ends up buying it. this was one that was a pleasure to follow. Good luck with the sale of it Jordan.

jordan572

Reaction score
Since a lot of people have been wondering, I am still alive. Truck was sold from Starwood Motors down in Dallas about a month after it arrived. I am relieved and miss it slightly but am very happy to part ways before the value really tanked on that one. Thank you all again for the support through the build, I am currently driving a denali hd and don't care at all for the power train. Truck itself is nice but I am and will always be about the Fords. Now 2017 fords, never heard of them. Are they redesigning them or something? :shrug:

Latest posts

Members online