2014 Sema project

jordan572

Reaction score
Lol. You can always lift it high enough to grab the bottom edge of the door when you shut it. Very convenient and practical.

MorganM

Reaction score
I just installed this nifty little device, and while it does a bunch of neat stuff, there's one feature you may like. It enables Lincoln skins in the head unit and you can choose a red gradient.

You need moar red.

Link

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    627.4 KB · Views: 287

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I just installed this nifty little device, and while it does a bunch of neat stuff, there's one feature you may like. It enables Lincoln skins in the head unit and you can choose a red gradient.

You need moar red.

Link

What did you instal looks like the factory 11/12 nav yet right? I would love to find something good to unlock mine

MorganM

Reaction score
What did you instal looks like the factory 11/12 nav yet right? I would love to find something good to unlock mine

Yes, a 12 with nav.

Its called the CANopener, by 4D Tech. Just released and developed by a pair of superduty owners. Really nice guys. The link is in the above post. Has several neat features...I'll create a review post later.

jordan572

Reaction score
Good to see this alive again, Trevor and I are working on the last few things before we hit the road for real. We'll get pictures up then. I hate winter, and fortunately or unfortunately I don't think we'll be doing sema 2015. I'll be there no doubt, but without anything to show for :wtf: In the mean time if I dare say it, I might be driving something with a 6.6 in it. It'll be cool, not nearly this cool however.

I'm not sure what accent you clowns are talking about though, I talk fine.

97stoker350

Reaction score
Yea cuz the guys we met we aske where they were from and he said Minnesota and I said I was thinkin that or Canada eh. They were relieved that someone knew they didn't say "eh" lol. Either way it's a good laugh