2015 PIP tune issues

strokin20

Reaction score
i actually haven't tried that yet. but i could've sworn when i put it in park, engine running, it would unlock the doors. lol and i've got a 4 year old that i had to get out a couple times and run back up front to unlock the doors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JRLott

Reaction score
Mine only unlocks all the doors when stopped, in park, engine off, and driver's door open. As in stop, park, ignition off, open driver's door, and all doors unlock. I wish it would unlock all upon placing in park. Running or not.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
^ that is how mine works

Not to get off topic, but I have plans to go run at ORP tomorrow and see what she does in the 1/4. Still running hot street, trans has plenty of relearn miles and is doing great. Everything is working better than ever on my truck with these tunes. Very happy! Going to launch in 4High with traction control off and at 2k rpms. Did a little practice launch on my street today and spun all 4 for atleast 15-20 feet. Going to be fun tomorrow!

spanky24365

Reaction score
I didn't know Idp had a race file I was running the hot street I contacted him today and within an hour he sent me the race file can't wait to try it out tommorow

DSL_PWR

Reaction score
So what other issues besides the auto-unlock (which is accessible in the DIC menu) is tuning causing to stop working or not work correctly? Are all tuners [tunes] doing this or just certain ones?

I didn't buy a truck to tune and then lose functionality because of a tuner.

jwanck11

Reaction score
P2074 CEL thrown - Manifold Absolute Pressure/MAF - THrottle Position Correlation @ higher load.

I am running V7 tunes (threw the code on Tow and Performance) and also have the No Limit Stage 2 intake.

I have been running PiP tunes for a couple of months though this is the first I am seeing this particular code. I can clear it, but it will come back if I get on it hard while at speed. I do not notice the truck running "off."

Will the IDP tunes throw a code with the stage 2 intake?

jwanck11

Reaction score
P2074 CEL thrown - Manifold Absolute Pressure/MAF - THrottle Position Correlation @ higher load.

I am running V7 tunes (threw the code on Tow and Performance) and also have the No Limit Stage 2 intake.

I have been running PiP tunes for a couple of months though this is the first I am seeing this particular code. I can clear it, but it will come back if I get on it hard while at speed. I do not notice the truck running "off."

strokin20

Reaction score
So what other issues besides the auto-unlock (which is accessible in the DIC menu) is tuning causing to stop working or not work correctly? Are all tuners [tunes] doing this or just certain ones?

I didn't buy a truck to tune and then lose functionality because of a tuner.

I checked my auto unlock after shutting the truck off and opening the driver door, and they all unlocked. Maybe I was smoking crack or something when I thought they unlocked when I put the truck in neutral.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

By the end of the week , no. And the fix will be as easy as updating your tuner.

borsky

Reaction score
I updated my firmware and loaded my IDP files yesterday, was getting the 4088? code for egr plate ever since I installed the H&S CAC pipe upgrade. NO codes any more, shifting is way better then the KEM no squealing trans anymore. Ran the hot street. lots of power, I'm happy

jwanck11

Reaction score
By the end of the week , no. And the fix will be as easy as updating your tuner.

Just to ensure I am clear - the IDP tunes are being updated to not throw the code - is that what you meant, Mike?

Also, I thought the PiP tunes were not supposed to throw this particular code??!

Apologies if I am mixing messages.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Just to ensure I am clear - the IDP tunes are being updated to not throw the code - is that what you meant, Mike?

Also, I thought the PiP tunes were not supposed to throw this particular code??!

Apologies if I am mixing messages.

the v7 tunes wont throw the p0402 , if thats what you're getting. anything else isnt intake related. and the way it was explained it will be a firmware update to all sct devices . not just id tuning .

JCROMAN73

Reaction score
the v7 tunes wont throw the p0402 , if thats what you're getting. anything else isnt intake related. and the way it was explained it will be a firmware update to all sct devices . not just id tuning .

Mine still threw the p0402 even with v7 tunes

Latest posts

Members online