2015 programmer

shawn_z400

Reaction score
Parts list

I am also new to the diesel world and trying to figure out reliable performance. After hearing and seeing blown motors and trannys i'm real Leary..... Here is what I have so far...

2015 F250 6k miles

Looking at purchasing 5015 Tuner and running the tunes that come preloaded. After a few thousand miles install DPF Delete kit 4" flow pro and get a new tune. Run for a few thousand miles. Then install EGR delete kit and get another set of new tunes. I will be doing 75% Hwy/city and 25% towing a 16k Fifth wheel toy hauler. What are your guys thoughts??? Looking for any help and recommendations.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I am also new to the diesel world and trying to figure out reliable performance. After hearing and seeing blown motors and trannys i'm real Leary..... Here is what I have so far...

2015 F250 6k miles

Looking at purchasing 5015 Tuner and running the tunes that come preloaded. After a few thousand miles install DPF Delete kit 4" flow pro and get a new tune. Run for a few thousand miles. Then install EGR delete kit and get another set of new tunes. I will be doing 75% Hwy/city and 25% towing a 16k Fifth wheel toy hauler. What are your guys thoughts??? Looking for any help and recommendations.

let me know if i can help !

UNBROKEN

Reaction score

2015 F250 6k miles

Honestly....just do it all now. It's well worth it. Things blowing up or breaking are generally directly related to the users right foot.

shawn_z400

Reaction score
Honestly....just do it all now. It's well worth it. Things blowing up or breaking are generally directly related to the users right foot.

That would be my problem!!!! Thats why I want a setup that is reliable, and that I don't have to worry about every time " I want to go fast" lol

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
SCT released details yesterday on a new Tuner, the LiveWire TS+. It has a color display and touch screen as well as the ability to change power levels on the fly. I don't know when it will be available though. That being said, I would verify that the switch on the fly ability would work with custom tuning with your tuner of choice. I am interested in it as much for the monitor as well as the tuning.

Chris

theplumber

Reaction score
SCT released details yesterday on a new Tuner, the LiveWire TS+. It has a color display and touch screen as well as the ability to change power levels on the fly. I don't know when it will be available though. That being said, I would verify that the switch on the fly ability would work with custom tuning with your tuner of choice. I am interested in it as much for the monitor as well as the tuning.

Chris

Very nice if we can switch on the fly whit.
I need on like that !! Where i order it .
If it s available from one vendor here i want one lol.

Envoyé de mon iPhone

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
just be aware that it will likely utilize Bully Dog's OTF duration technology and won't be true OTF tuning like EFI on the Dmaxes.

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Agreed. That's why I noted that it may not be available with custom tuning as there are too many different parameters affected between different tunes. I would be pleased to have a decent tuner/monitor combination like h&s offered.

theplumber

Reaction score
Agreed. That's why I noted that it may not be available with custom tuning as there are too many different parameters affected between different tunes. I would be pleased to have a decent tuner/monitor combination like h&s offered.

I agree !

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Latest posts

Members online