2015 test mule

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Well, the tracking on my tuner showed delivery yesterday so I decided to get cracking on it. For the first test turbo I used my original turbo (all other will be built from new).
u4ebu7ev.jpg

ebata9er.jpg
3ugy9are.jpg

Added the superchips from my boy steevie. Put the dpf back on... It promptly went into limp mode upon startup and informed me that I had zero def and the dpf was overfull! So I couldn't even drive it till I went and got def (since we don't stock that for some reason...). Took it for a drive and even with it in full regen, wow does it liven this truck up!!!

All you hear is spooling whistle in the cab. Sounds very much like the s300 kits. And it the power is smooth and comes on hard. It feels strong even for being in full regen. Makes over 30 psi and spools very well. Carries 10 psi cruising at 60-65. Overall very pleased. I can tell spool isn't quite like stock, but the average person who doesn't drive the truck every day would never notice. Haven't got any other numbers on it yet as it's still in full regen mode. Gonna try to take a long drive and get it all cleaned out. So far I'm super happy.

Hope to be able to come to market in the next month or so with these as long as testing keeps showing the positives that it has.
def, pshhh... garden hose next time you are in a pinch.
picks up speed rather well.. was it still climing when you stopped the vid?

good work morgan.. bad ass R&D!!

live life full throttle

Reaction score
def, pshhh... garden hose next time you are in a pinch.

picks up speed rather well.. was it still climing when you stopped the vid?

good work morgan.. bad ass R&D!!

live life full throttle

Yes I thought about the water. But someone told me it could tell the difference. I've never tried it. Yeah it seems much faster now. It will pull hard past 100 easily. But it was flaring shifts and the TCM didn't have much time to adjust by that video. It is shifting under power much better now. It's feels much faster now.

Sounds like things are coming along well for the future if these 2015's as well the '11-14's.

Yes they are. It's especially good that the 2015 stuff has been working so well on the 11-14.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
I know the new Cat SCR systems (Bosch) monitor UREA quality and will code and derate if the quality is low. I believe it is a EPA requirement for manufacturers to do this now.

Jomax

Reaction score
is it just the 15s that have a def quality sensor like the maxipads do? there is a tire shop in a town near me that have two 6.7s and have over a 100k of combined miles of running water only in the def.. im near 8k miles myself..

live life full throttle

If I was doing that, I wouldonly use distilled water.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
If I was doing that, I wouldonly use distilled water.

that was more of a sarcastic comment about the garden hose. but it would give me a good reason to get rid of it sooner than planned if it messed up..

live life full throttle

Jomax

Reaction score
that was more of a sarcastic comment about the garden hose. but it would give me a good reason to get rid of it sooner than planned if it messed up..

live life full throttle

Lol, joined the party late and didn't back read.

Buck1

Reaction score
Yeah I guess. Screw it, turn it off lol. The process in creating def probably isn't "environmental friendly" anyways.

The more carbon dioxide in the air the faster tress and plants grow. Better for farmers and loggers lol.

Amen to that!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online