2015 test mule

Reaction score
a2e7eser.jpg

New flares and 4x4 sticker delete.

Reaction score
Well, the tracking on my tuner showed delivery yesterday so I decided to get cracking on it. For the first test turbo I used my original turbo (all other will be built from new).
u4ebu7ev.jpg

ebata9er.jpg
3ugy9are.jpg

Added the superchips from my boy steevie. Put the dpf back on... It promptly went into limp mode upon startup and informed me that I had zero def and the dpf was overfull! So I couldn't even drive it till I went and got def (since we don't stock that for some reason...). Took it for a drive and even with it in full regen, wow does it liven this truck up!!!

All you hear is spooling whistle in the cab. Sounds very much like the s300 kits. And it the power is smooth and comes on hard. It feels strong even for being in full regen. Makes over 30 psi and spools very well. Carries 10 psi cruising at 60-65. Overall very pleased. I can tell spool isn't quite like stock, but the average person who doesn't drive the truck every day would never notice. Haven't got any other numbers on it yet as it's still in full regen mode. Gonna try to take a long drive and get it all cleaned out. So far I'm super happy.

Hope to be able to come to market in the next month or so with these as long as testing keeps showing the positives that it has.

Jbenso127

Reaction score
About time you said something positive about the performance of your new truck! Haha. Good to hear buddy.. This is getting me pretty pumped about getting a 15 at the beginning of next year!

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
I'm suffering from turbo overload!!! First my stocker takes a dump, then thanks to Ford, Elite is waiting on the down pipe to complete the kit so I can get this truck up and running. I swear 4 different turbo kits have come out in the last 2 weeks since I ordered and now this damn thing sounds like exactly what I've been looking for!! Is this a mod that can be done to my 15 turbo easily or am I needing to buy another turbo before I even bolt the new one up?? My wife might really kill me at this point!! If I stop posting, tell the police to check under the truck, that's probably where she'll drag my ass and leave me to die:axe:

Keith

Reaction score
Our retrofit kits have been running for a long time. Definitely more than 2 weeks. We were the first to have 2015 retrofits on running trucks. And the first to offer a modded '15 charger. And now the second one.

The StreetMax will be available soon but only as a complete turbo to bolt in a 2015 or with a kit to retrofit on a 11-14. We build them all from new turbos.

Last edited:

RedRice589

Reaction score
Our retrofit kits have been running for a long time. Definitely more than 2 weeks. We were the first to have 2015 retrofits on running trucks. And the first to offer a modded '15 charger. And now the second one.

The StreetMax will be available soon but only as a complete turbo to bolt in a 2015 or with a kit to retrofit on a 11-14. We build them all from new turbos.

:walkin::slap: I need more fuel... :doh: shouldn't have went with a new turbo.... Lol

Latest posts

Members online