2015 test mule

Reaction score
Thanks guys. The single stroker pump is taking too long and I gotta move on with testing. So I put our dual fuelers on to get by. Once I get a stroker pump I'll pull the duals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rucky

Reaction score
You probably hear the turbo and more than anything the boost controller. It's loud as sh*t. I'm moving it under hood very soon.

The tires have done well so far. My only complaint is noise. They are a little squishy until you get a few hundred miles on them. Honestly they drive as good as toyos.

Which tires were you talking about here? I must have missed that post.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jcain

Reaction score
Thanks guys. The single stroker pump is taking too long and I gotta move on with testing. So I put our dual fuelers on to get by. Once I get a stroker pump I'll pull the duals.

Any time frame at all on the stroked single pump? I'd hate to buy a stock 15 hpfp today and yours was out tomorrow!

Duals aren't really on my radar, as I don't think I'll ever need that much fuel for my goals.

kampy

Reaction score
Subsidy checks won't build very many trucks let alone buy one. Atleast not the ones I see, if they did away of subsidies all together would be fine by me. Not much out here is subsidized anyway.

Bit different story in the midwest, nobody's really getting rich from the subsidy but the guys working 2000 plus acres are collecting decent checks on top of what their crops bring in.

Here's data for the past 17 years to the two zip codes I grew up in.

Might have to spread it out over 2 years but you could definitely buy and build a truck.

http://farm.ewg.org/addrsearch.php?..._image_large.x=0&search_input_image_large.y=0

http://farm.ewg.org/addrsearch.php?..._image_large.x=0&search_input_image_large.y=0

webb06

Reaction score
Bit different story in the midwest, nobody's really getting rich from the subsidy but the guys working 2000 plus acres are collecting decent checks on top of what their crops bring in.

Here's data for the past 17 years to the two zip codes I grew up in.

Might have to spread it out over 2 years but you could definitely buy and build a truck.

Kinda what I was thinking. And with that data it's a fact

Reaction score
I'm not going to argue that over the last few years farming was lucrative for any good farmer. But you also have to realize that a farmer is just the same as any business. Just because you see a farmer that drives a new truck, you also see a construction company, landscaper, or many other business owners driving new vehicles. No reason a farmer is any different.

Either way, I don't farm. My father farms less than 400 acres and that's his retirement gig. Still worked a full time job his whole life. Unless you have a lot of acres owned or corporate/investor backing, you cannot farm in this day and age. Honestly for the average small farmer without subsidies you would not be able to really even justify doing your job.

Anyways, none of that really matters in this thread.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Jesus Christ that is ridiculous amount of money. No wonder they can survive, ridiculous to me. I may see 20k for a year, don't think it is even that much now. lol

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
man, my farming has been paying off in spades, but it's kush , a very nice harvest all year long! new trucks for days over here ! LOL

Trevor008

Reaction score
Hey Morgan when do you plan to take the 68mm and dual fuelers to the dyno? Or are you going to wait for the striker pump to head back?

I feel like you don't get enough credit for the work you do man. Great job and keep it up!

Fox

Reaction score
I like how clean, simple and incognito your duals kit looks Morgan, I'm not a fan of how gawdy they usually are. I would probably rattle can the pulley black for a little extra stealth though.

Reaction score
Hey Morgan when do you plan to take the 68mm and dual fuelers to the dyno? Or are you going to wait for the striker pump to head back?

I feel like you don't get enough credit for the work you do man. Great job and keep it up!

Will be going to the dyno next week. The stroker pump or dual fuelers all does the same. As long as I can run more fuel to max out the turbo that's my goal.

I like how clean, simple and incognito your duals kit looks Morgan, I'm not a fan of how gawdy they usually are. I would probably rattle can the pulley black for a little extra stealth though.

Thanks, yeah, the brackets and stuff in the production kits are all powder coated black. The pulley is left raw. Maybe throwing around the idea of anodizing them but I haven't really got that far.

Latest posts

Members online