2017 Build and Price Is Up!

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Do you think they drive through one door and then go out another?

Yes because backing up is NOT COOL when you have window wrap Oakley glasses and a 5% tinted windshield mirrors and anything that appears to be reflective or glass.... no room for error. Pull through is also taught in "Smith Driving" (my phone tried to correct Smith driving to "Smith Drifting" lol

Two garage door buttons or both open and close together?

Im betting he uses the vehicle roller skates to get them all in there sideways.

And the window in the garage door is to make sure there in bed at night and not up playing around.

This poor thread has gone to piss... speaking of... the floor drains... do they get used for?? That's alot of enginuity and no insulation for a northerner!!!

Poor Jarrod is catching alot of flack on this one. At this point it's all we can do because none of us have a 17' model!! LOL

Last edited:

morepower02

Reaction score
It is a nice pole barn but insulation and heat would make it nicer for taking a leak in the floor drain when you just got to go.

gnxtc2

Reaction score
Cash has no difference the dealer would rather you finance to get the difference on the buy rate. Even 12 off window can be had in Minnesota 6 months after each year comes out.

Nowadays, dealers don't want cash unless you can find an old school dealership owner that will pocket the money. These new punk salesman don't know the meaning of paying cash. All they know is how to pay for a $2 coffee with their debit card.

I got 11k off the sticker when I bought my '16 Ultimate.

Billy T.
[email protected]

superpsd

Reaction score
Nowadays, dealers don't want cash unless you can find an old school dealership owner that will pocket the money. These new punk salesman don't know the meaning of paying cash. All they know is how to pay for a $2 coffee with their debit card.

I got 11k off the sticker when I bought my '16 Ultimate.

Billy T.
[email protected]

Everytime you mention cash they just walk away like they have something else better to do than sell you a car. On one side of it you can get rid of the douce bags that you dont want helping you.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I forgot I took a picture of the window sticker
34ce458fa4a41ed22af20f26d769b982.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
that was sticker price on my base model 2012 lariat...

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
Truck was built on Thursday. Now the waiting game for it to arrive.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
A little disappointed that my truck has been in town since Friday and hasn't been delivered to the dealer yet. Hopefully in the next day or two

Layson

Reaction score
A little disappointed that my truck has been in town since Friday and hasn't been delivered to the dealer yet. Hopefully in the next day or two

You have not dealt with the RR before have you....LOL

Sometimes there is stuff they put on cars they never ever find ever ever again...LOL we are talking stuff that weighs 40-50 tons...LOL

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
Haha, this is my first time dealing with the railroad. But doesn't surprise me. The military can lose big items for long periods of time also

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
ken just pipe down, mine hasnt even been built yet !!

excited for you buddy !

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
Haha, sorry man. Being almost a week here in town and no movement to the dealer is a little frustrating. I sold the 7.3 last week thinking I'd have it by now lol.

Latest posts

Members online