2017 Build and Price Is Up!

Bair

Reaction score
Haha, sorry man. Being almost a week here in town and no movement to the dealer is a little frustrating. I sold the 7.3 last week thinking I'd have it by now lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

There's been a black dually sitting at the dealer. Maybe you just have to settle for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
There's been a black dually sitting at the dealer. Maybe you just have to settle for that.

Here it is at the Distribution center. It was delivered to the dealer yesterday. Their pre-delivery inspection was completed last night and will be headed to tint and clear film on Monday. I pick it up Tuesday.

4f3f9bada3da62a60073adcb9bf607db.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Jrnav1388

Reaction score
Hey guys I've never had this set up hopefully some of you have Ive always go with 8" lift on 37s but I just ordered a 10-12" kelderman for my new platinum and I'm gonna go with 26x14 American force on 40s has anyone run anything close to similar

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
I've owned similar, the 10-12" on these new 17s is gonna be massive. Which if I end up doing one, it's what I'll be going with as well

Jrnav1388

Reaction score
I just picked mine up today platinum fully loaded it's awesome my 2014 platinum doesn't compare

Jrnav1388

Reaction score
Just got my kelderman 10-12" lift I'm gonna take it in tomorrow to start the lift tires and wheels should arrive within a couple weeks I will upload pics once it's done

Latest posts

Members online