22" wheels and 35" tires pics only

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Dem rimps be 22x10.5 -twenty fo offset.
Tarz is 325/50/22 Toyo AT 2

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
That's about how I read the first post here....just trying to communicate on a Hooked on Phonics level.

brock1129

Reaction score
22x12 with 6" zone lift
image.jpg2.jpg

SVTDiesel

Reaction score
Exact reason I made sure my back spacing and tire width was inside the fenders enough that I didn't have to get flares.[/QUOTE/]

Can you please tell me your backspacing and wheel width? I am looking to do a 22x9.5/10 with a 325/50/22 without lifting. I did it on my 09 F250 without lifting, so I figure I can do the same on my 16. But, i got lucky with the wheels and they fit perfectly, and I did not know the offset, but they stuck out maybe a half inch or so.

justin79

Reaction score
Dem rimps be 22x10.5 -twenty fo offset.
Tarz is 325/50/22 Toyo AT 2

I'm not sure why you are being so cocky and thinking your **** don't stink because your wheels are played out just like rockstars your truck is basic and plain.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I'm not sure why you are being so cocky and thinking your **** don't stink because your wheels are played out just like rockstars your truck is basic and plain.

No sh!t?
That's why I call it the basic b!tch. She's so basic she drives herself to Starbucks. Hell I even start threads about how basic it is. She may be basic...but she has the 22's and 35's you wish you had. LOL
The truck in my avatar had one off wheels that cost about 10 grand. My plain old Platinum with its plain old $1500 wheels drives just as nice. I don't need to spend 5 figures on wheels for a truck I just drive to the office and back.
You on the other hand really need to work on your insults. You suck at it.

Last edited:

zack birge

Reaction score
Not the best picture but here's mine now lifted 4" and different 22x12 -44 and 35x12.50x22 tires.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 298

CATDiezel

Reaction score
No sh!t?
That's why I call it the basic b!tch. She's so basic she drives herself to Starbucks. Hell I even start threads about how basic it is. She may be basic...but she has the 22's and 35's you wish you had. LOL
The truck in my avatar had one off wheels that cost about 10 grand. My plain old Platinum with its plain old $1500 wheels drives just as nice. I don't need to spend 5 figures on wheels for a truck I just drive to the office and back.
You on the other hand really need to work on your insults. You suck at it.

Now Richard, your falling into the "hasbeen" category... lol

jwalk09

Reaction score
Damn I just ordered those played out like rockstar wheels . Wish I knew that beforehand.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

06-sixoh

Reaction score

So you get on a forum and talk bad about other people's trucks? Other people who take way more prode in their trucks than the average person? Tee hee.

Your welcome is played out sister. Bye.

Notneb

Reaction score
Can you please tell me your backspacing and wheel width? I am looking to do a 22x9.5/10 with a 325/50/22 without lifting. I did it on my 09 F250 without lifting, so I figure I can do the same on my 16. But, i got lucky with the wheels and they fit perfectly, and I did not know the offset, but they stuck out maybe a half inch or so.

Sorry for the late reply: 18x9 with +00 backspace. They're perfectly even with the top lip of the fenders. Old photo, but you get the idea:
027_zpsr62yt0vu.jpg

prcarter6

Reaction score
LOL
That's the response I was looking for.
If you choose to appear stupid then expect to be treated as such.
If it's important enough to you to start a thread it should be important enough to put a little effort into composing the post. It's just common courtesy....something the lippy younger generation is severely lacking.

FYI here's mine on 22's and 35's. If you were a little nicer I'd tell you all that other stuff you want to know. LOL

12376734_10205792909761622_795503604126374925_n.jpg
Man that a beautiful truck! What is your suspension set up?

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Icon 2.5" front coils, Ready Lift trac bar drop bracket, PMF 3 link, traction bars and their 4" rear block, Fox 2.5 resi shocks and Hellwig sway bars on both ends.
It sits exactly 1/2" lower in front so I have some PMF 1/4" spacers coming now to get it dead level.

sootie

Reaction score
Icon 2.5" front coils, Ready Lift trac bar drop bracket, PMF 3 link, traction bars and their 4" rear block, Fox 2.5 resi shocks and Hellwig sway bars on both ends.
It sits exactly 1/2" lower in front so I have some PMF 1/4" spacers coming now to get it dead level.

where are you measuring from to figure that out. The reason i ask is i fought with this when i lowered my truck. The only way i could get true level was by using a "level" on the bed rails. So when it looked good to the eye, it was actually 1" high in the rear from top of fenderwell to ground.

Strokersace

Reaction score
where are you measuring from to figure that out. The reason i ask is i fought with this when i lowered my truck. The only way i could get true level was by using a "level" on the bed rails. So when it looked good to the eye, it was actually 1" high in the rear from top of fenderwell to ground.
I agree. With the body lines of these trucks, if you get the wheel gap exact, then they are nose up.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
My eyes see it a little different. It measures 1/2" low from fender to ground and looks a hair low to me. Even at the fenders suits me just fine. That's how it was with the factory coils and 2.5" spacer. It sits lower with just the Icon coil but rides infinitely better.

Latest posts

Members online