3 year build complete.

Josh0817

Reaction score
Springville New York (30) miles south of Buffalo
I took this picture a couple days before I stopped driving it because of tierod. About a week ago. It's got a rigid 50" bar on front with an add front bumper. Once the truck has the suspension finished turbo set and trannys swapped I plan to have a full paint job this winter same color. A meaty hood with a ram air on passenger side will be added black badges color matched mirrors and grill and Kure For Krusty will be painted along the bottoms of doors and a Krusty outlined head will be in there as we'll some place. A roll pan will hopefully be integrated into the bed during the body work as we'll. I just hope the truck has everything else done for this to happen over winter. And then the truck should be "done" honestly I won't be happy till the rest is accomplished

Josh0817

Reaction score
Oops I forgot to add the photo for two prior posts

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 141

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Can you throw up a good picture of the front bumper.. and what kind it is?

I've always loved that color. I think the truck would look awesome with an FX4 PTM grill.. it would completely remove the XL look from it.

TXAG07

Reaction score
I think he said it was an ADD (Addictive Desert Designs). They make pimp stuff...gotta pay though.

OP, build looks good man!

Stroked777

Reaction score
General Electric? What you do there? And I remember a few big silver 6.0 you got a pic of urs? I think I know the one your talking about.

Yeah General Electric. I'm generator painter, gotta start somewhere in the company.

The picture attached was actually taken in the parking lot for hdd

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 118

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Nice build! Glad go see you change it to a 4r, was wondering how long it would take you to figure out you weren't going to make 10's with a stick lol

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

Josh0817

Reaction score
So what size turbos are you going to go with?

Note 3

That is still on the drawing board. I am really unsure where I want to go with the 6.4 like I said my end goal is ten but know I don't know if a want a street truck that I could drive few times a week or if ill just make it a trailer queen. Gotta figure out how much I want to spend on changing turbo set-up honestly in the end its most likely going to be a big single that will suck to daily drive or it will be a triple setup. using the two existing charger set-up. I cant express how amazing it is to spool faster than stock with this power. I would love to get the 4r with my truck how it is today but I will most likely have everything done at once.
Not to mention I broke piggy bank this week with a paint job on my queer wrx and a new engine for my dodge so now its gonna be tricky to pull this off how I want to.

Josh0817

Reaction score
I think he said it was an ADD (Addictive Desert Designs). They make pimp stuff...gotta pay though.

OP, build looks good man!

Yep Its Addictive bumper. Honestly there is somewhat protection to all the coolers running this desert style bumper. I am 90% sold on it. I didn't realize it would stick about a foot out when I first ordered it but im getting use to it. It's 10times better for working on my truck with this bitch on though, I can finally get than lean as far as I want.
The rigid 50" completes it though. I run that light every night I drive. Only ****ty part is when I turn it off for on coming traffic I cant see for about 30 seconds my headlights seem like they aren't on. Thing is brighter than bright.
I am going to order the dual 50" over head light bars for my dodge. They follow the contour of the roof, and that entire set-up cost as much as one 50" from rigid. Both have lifetime warranties as well. Im just really hoping the offroad LED bar puts out as much light as the rigid. Time will tell.

Josh0817

Reaction score
Yeah General Electric. I'm generator painter, gotta start somewhere in the company.

The picture attached was actually taken in the parking lot for hdd

Yep I remember the truck. Glad you got a 6.4 that was an ugly ****er. Im not a fan of lifted trucks. It kills me the shortest coil over available will bring me up 2.5" in front and I gotta do 5" in rear im pretty upset about lifting my truck. But whatever I just hope it will look good

Josh0817

Reaction score
Josh! Where have you been?! Lol text me soon buddy good to see you here.

JD my brother from a different state. Yeah we really gotta talk sooner than you think lol.
I got a different number and I have no ones numbers anymore besides Everyone from North Carolina. PM ur cell I really gotta talk to you about some stuff that's going on. And since Tadd is unreachable besides about 1 day out of the year u gotta relay a message to him for me lol
I promise it's all good **** these days.
I'm not the asshole kid like I used to be lol
Well working on that anyway but Yeah dude you really gotta hear bout the 6.4 you will be pleased.

Josh0817

Reaction score
Nice build! Glad go see you change it to a 4r, was wondering how long it would take you to figure out you weren't going to make 10's with a stick lol

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!
Honestly when I was 17 I dreamed of shifting a truck to a 10 I understand it's impossible and will never happen.
4R will shift me there though

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.