363hp with 155s?

OBS F350

Reaction score
Srl is a street tune. You want srlxx for best results. And I would suggest a much smaller nozzle 100% on a 155 is retarded.

Also could be a mechanical issue as mentioned, if your tuned monitor ICP voltage the pressure reading is messed up with tuning. You want 4.5v at wot.

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
Srl is a street tune. You want srlxx for best results. And I would suggest a much smaller nozzle 100% on a 155 is retarded.

Also could be a mechanical issue as mentioned, if your tuned monitor ICP voltage the pressure reading is messed up with tuning. You want 4.5v at wot.

It has 155/stock nozzle injectors not 100%s

TheReelMuhcoy

Reaction score
This is kind of a funny topic for me, I've been kicking myself in the a$$ over my build, that I'm not making the power I should be, last year I did 366 on my stock injectors and SCT tune. From what I understood a canned SCT tune on a stock truck would get you over the 400 mark.

Now with my unknown sized injectors/100 nozzles and a Gearheads SRLXX tune I only did 488hp.. I'm 99.99% positive something is wrong with my truck or that dyno I was on both times is a joke. We will find out this weekend when I hit the track.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
This is kind of a funny topic for me, I've been kicking myself in the a$$ over my build, that I'm not making the power I should be, last year I did 366 on my stock injectors and SCT tune. From what I understood a canned SCT tune on a stock truck would get you over the 400 mark.

Now with my unknown sized injectors/100 nozzles and a Gearheads SRLXX tune I only did 488hp.. I'm 99.99% positive something is wrong with my truck or that dyno I was on both times is a joke. We will find out this weekend when I hit the track.

How do you not know what size injectors you have?

OBS F350

Reaction score
It has 155/stock nozzle injectors not 100%s

You are much better off with 155/stock. And I would make sure it is not just a street tune before getting too crazy as I stated srl is just a street tune. Srlxx is full fuel race file. Trap speed put my truck just below 500 with 190/100's running the srlxx. Also while not holding ICP.

TheReelMuhcoy

Reaction score
When I first built them I saw no difference with ICP. This past weekend I made the barrel about .20cc larger. I still make full ICP, around town, but it does not build as fast as it used to. I also have not yet had the opportunity to take the truck out on the highway to see how it does on a WOT run. We will see what happens this weekend at the Maryland/Innovative event.

Bad_company

Reaction score
I've noticed that i won't build over 25 pounds with 155 stock. At wot between 65 and up the trick seems to cut out real fast.... I haven't gotten numbers on ICP or anything yet.. I'll post them as soon as im done

Mdub707

Reaction score
Without ICP numbers or track times, all we have to rely on is dyno info and we all know they can be made to read whatever you want.

Not trying to discredit the dyno, but at least get a second opinion here and see if they match. If track times are showing better power, then you know the dyno is probably off. If ICP numbers are dropping hard, the dyno may be right....

Bad_company

Reaction score
All numbers checked out good... Only thing I forgot to check was trans temp to see if the tc is going. I'm gonna call Matt at gear head and have him wrote me a different tune to see if that helps

OBS F350

Reaction score
Would be the first thing I would do before throwing parts or getting fed up with it. If it is only the srl file it is nowhere near an aggressive tune (for a studded truck, at least)

Mdub707

Reaction score
Even a normal street file with stock injectors/turbo should still be at least 365hp... I would think he should be above that just on a tune alone. Of course, unless something is wrong.

Bad_company

Reaction score
So update.. Two boost leaks.. Pretty sure plastic charge pipe is cracked and on the t fitting of my gauge...

Bad_company

Reaction score
The tune is a srl+ idk for sir of it is written for 155 stock. In gonna call Matt today