38r and boost #'s. I know dead horse sorry.

campbellflage

Reaction score
I cranked the wastegate already, but that would have no effect on the o psi at 70 deal only max boost. I have a home made boost kit from pvc connection

campbellflage

Reaction score
towed a double axle horse trailer yesterday, only one horse in it, 65 in tow tune 0-1 psi, egts 800-1000 depending on the terrain. Gotta have a leak somewhere.

Gearhead

Reaction score
With boost that low i would expect you would be running much hotter pre turbo. Does your map sensor agree with your boost gauge?

Arisley

Reaction score
With comparing it to MAP, you would know. That or get creative with some fittings, hook your boost gauge up to your air compressor with it regulated don to 5 lbs. Slowly raise it to whatever the max is on your boost gauge.

mandkole

Reaction score
Ya really need to try a scan gauge. Some guys have complained of issues, but its the more used and valuable part Ive bought. There are too many things to keep track of and I would not have a PSD without one.

mandkole

Reaction score
From what Ive seen on this thread, the data you want is definitely on there. It gets more dicey if you want to add the 5V sensors for things like fuel pressure, etc. For me, the point of the gauge is not the data in its exact value, but being able to monitor changes in that data.

Latest posts

Members online