400/400 daily driver

Powerstroker7.3

Reaction score
I was just wondering how well 400/400 could be tuned to be daily driven. How well they idle. Smoke and haze just driving around. I was thinking about making mine bigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroker7.3

Reaction score
My brother is running 400/400 with a fully built motor and his truck seems to run dang close to stock. I mean he can lay down a smoke trail but it idles and drive smoothly

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
My brother is running 400/400 with a fully built motor and his truck seems to run dang close to stock. I mean he can lay down a smoke trail but it idles and drive smoothly

Follow his lead, what you waitin on!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
from what has been proved over the years already, with over 100% nozzle, you either get good idle with a lil haze or a choppy idle but clean as stock..

live life full throttle

Jason

Reaction score
You are an idiot. I think what he is after is other peoples experiences, so to see if they are an easily tuned injector for his intentions. Every combo reacts differently, and just because his brothers well dialed in combo works great, there may be 5 people with equally well put together combos, that have issues. Quit questioning everything. It's not a common injector, and that's why finding people who have real world experience is hard to find. You always have to pop off about sht, and try to stair things up. Sit back down in your corner, and let the man's threadstay on the track it was intended for.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Cuz they're there. Dieselboy tossed some in his racetruck and i trust his judgement when he said he had em tuned to run a smokefree 400ish hp tune for driving with an s475. Tuned a couple more for people too.

Charlie ran them for 5 years or so and had nothing but street driving on his setup. Gen 3 and compounds.

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
Keep up with me in the next week or 2. I'll have 400 400s in my truck that I heavily rely on for DD. It Will be tuned by dieselboy, gearhead and another guy I'm working closely with. Full built motor

TyCorr

Reaction score
Thats awesome!! I miss reading dieselboy stuff. He was from the golden era of psa.

Latest posts

Members online