400/400 daily driver

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I have been around a little while. I remember all the hype about these "special" mods and "pixie dust" over the years. I have debunked several claims over the years. I genuinely feel bad for the people that jump on those band wagons and spend a lot of money to ride along. And the ones that really don't know that even high performance injectors shouldn't run like ass just to perform, but in return are losing out because they run like crap.

The funny thing is the biggest issue holding us back is something no one is even addressing.

Mini rant over. Good day fellas.
individual fuel lines for each injector? cant fill fast enough through the head...

live life full throttle

Strokersace

Reaction score
Then elaborate some
He won't. He's a pot stirrer. Has been all along. He'll throw comments out there like this and the one about all the junk hypermax injectors he's had apart, but in the end, he'll hide behind the "rant over, good day" game and not every give anything more than BS passive comments. He goes on and on about uninformed buyers and bandwagon followers of the competitors products, but at the same time he's asking people to, "just trust me, I'm the best" and "I say I'm the best and most knowledgeable, so jump on my bandwagon".

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
He won't. He's a pot stirrer. Has been all along. He'll throw comments out there like this and the one about all the junk hypermax injectors he's had apart, but in the end, he'll hide behind the "rant over, good day" game and not every give anything more than BS passive comments. He goes on and on about uninformed buyers and bandwagon followers of the competitors products, but at the same time he's asking people to, "just trust me, I'm the best" and "I say I'm the best and most knowledgeable, so jump on my bandwagon".

You are the one calling them junk. I simply stated they have not added anything more to the same design most still use from 10 years ago. I don't have a bandwagon. I simply offer a fix for those that have purchased something that just didn't work for them. I have not one time personally bashed a company on this forum. But I have stated more than once that I do feel bad when some spends $1,000-$5,000 on a set of injectors and then has to bypass a warranty that did nothing for them and send them to us to get them right.

I have seen a lot over the years and shake my head at some things that companies pass off.

Last edited:

Strokersace

Reaction score
You are the one calling them junk. I simply stated they have not added anything more to the same design most still use from 10 years ago. I don't have a bandwagon. I simply offer a fix for those that have purchased something that just didn't work for them. I have not one time personally bashed a company on this forum. But I have stated more than once that I do feel bad when some spends $1,000-$5,000 on a set of injectors and then has to bypass a warranty that did nothing for them and send them to us to get them right.

I have seen a lot over the years and shake my head at some things that companies pass off.
No I don't think hypermax injectors are junk and did not day that. Matter of fact I've ran several sets over the years and wouldn't hesitate to run them in the future. Even if they are 10 years behind the times (your words, not mine) Nice try with your passive aggressiveness trying to avoid this comment you made below:
Sorry, but I've been through a few sets of h-max injectors. They are still a decade behind the times.

And don't get me started on Industrial's "oil side" mods. :lame:

You say you don't bash on other companies, however you make passive comments like the above quote... Come on man, you're not even that good at trying to disguise it!! I have an ex that would run circles around your abilities at "not bashing a company" in a passive aggressive way. Lol!

What sets? . You been through anything bigger than there stage "2"
BTW Tim, you've also avoided answering this ^^^...
Then elaborate some
And this ^^^...

You have all the answers because "you have been around a while" (your words, not mine). And you know what the secret squirrel magic is that's been holding us all back that no one is addressing. Yet you don't share, you don't elaborate, you just want us to "trust you" and all your knowledge, and buy your product. Buy YOUR pixy dust and get on YOUR bandwagon. Because you've been around a while and have all the answers...

Last edited:

97stoker350

Reaction score
Holy ***!?! I'd hate to see what a set of 400s cost...

On edit maybe that's why we haven't made over a 1000 on fuel with a 7.3.. Nobody has tried it with this guys god gift to injector building. Tell ya what bub, why don't you build us a set of superultramegamonster 400s and lay down 1k and maybe then you can act like you know everything. Until then take a back seat to swamps hypermax DI...

Last edited:

bruce

Reaction score
The reman "tow master" 160/30's, if I need injectors now, and need my truck running until I get a chance to swap injectors is $2400. Again...

Pretty much everyone charges the core charge up front, that's the only way they can get them back. If they don't get them back they can't build anymore.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Pretty much everyone charges the core charge up front, that's the only way they can get them back. If they don't get them back they can't build anymore.
Yep, some of the knowledgeable ones that have been around a while probably need the cores 1st so they have enough time to properly soak them in secret squirrel chit.

But to Jason's point... Cores or not, $1600 for reman stage 1s is $400 more than Unlimited 1s, and $600 to $800 more than hypermax 1s. A decade behind the times or not, I'd put the hypermax 1s against any new top secret stage 1 any day of the week. And that's based on personal experience running the hypermax 1s for years.

Last edited:

bruce

Reaction score
Yep, some of the knowledgeable ones that have been around a while probably need the cores 1st so they have enough time to properly soak them in secret squirrel chit.

But to Jason's point... Cores or not, $1600 for reman stage 1s is $400 more than Unlimited 1s, and $600 to $800 more than hypermax 1s. A decade behind the times or not, I'd put the hypermax 1s against any new top secret stage 1 any day of the week. And that's based on personal experience running the hypermax 1s for years.

Those are 160/30 prices. Nate's are 1575 with 600 core, Tim's are 1595 with 800 dollar core.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.