450 HP flash

Dave

Reaction score
Called to tech buddies. No such flash exists yet.

He said it probably wont unless Chevy ups their game

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Heard th rumor might be true this morning... Vin specific tho I'll keep everyone posted

Petro

Reaction score
That is huge. I doubt that GM will be able to counter those numbers and still meet emissions. Rumor has it that they are running out of EPA compliant hp on the d-max.

I thought I read a while back that GM was designing a new Dmax with more cubes to help make more power and stay emissions compliant. I think that article was in DP a few years back. Either way They are going to have to do somthing to keep up.

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
Just took a Vin off the lot for a brand new 2012 F-350 King Ranch CCLB loaded and there is no re-flashes for it at this time. Dzchey what special vins are you hearing about that do it?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
No idea what exactly just heard some VINs cab get it but no idea what determines

mario a diangelo

Reaction score
From what I understand the rods are fine if you control this monster torque these things put down from the start, they are popping cuz you go from 0 to 1100 in a few feet of acceleration......

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
From what I understand the rods are fine if you control this monster torque these things put down from the start, they are popping cuz you go from 0 to 1100 in a few feet of acceleration......

I've heard that several times. The torque on bottom end is sick. Lugs like a beast.

Sent from a crack house somewhere in the hood!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
My truck regularly cruises around town at 1000 rpm and will pull thru the rpm without down shifting no problem

Tekemp

Reaction score
Today I spoke with my old service manager at ford and she informed me that most all of the 12's should already have this flash and that you have to go in to the dealer because the update does depend on your vin but they only know by plugging in IDS. She said it is mostly needed on the 11's. I'm going to shoot up there on Friday and check mine so I'll let you all know why I find out.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Today I spoke with my old service manager at ford and she informed me that most all of the 12's should already have this flash and that you have to go in to the dealer because the update does depend on your vin but they only know by plugging in IDS. She said it is mostly needed on the 11's. I'm going to shoot up there on Friday and check mine so I'll let you all know why I find out.

Sure she isn't talking about the 400hp flash that came out quite some time ago?