450 HP flash

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Sure she isn't talking about the 400hp flash that came out quite some time ago?

Our first 11 got this flash. It was rated at 385 when we bought it. I will check the build date today.

Might have been 390. I know someone has a better memory than me.
Rivets are the new duct tape.

Last edited:

Tekemp

Reaction score
I will check but I'm pretty sure she was referring to the 450hp flash but I'll find out for sure on Friday.

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Do you know what build date on 11's that the 400hp tune started coming on from factory?

Sent from a crack house somewhere in the hood!

I just did a search. It was tsb 10B17. Vehicles built after 8-23-10. Some guys talked about a test you could do yourself to check for the update but im not going to try and repeat it. Just do a Google search for it. Ford 400/800 reflash test.

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
I just did a search. It was tsb 10B17. Vehicles built after 8-23-10. Some guys talked about a test you could do yourself to check for the update but im not going to try and repeat it. Just do a Google search for it. Ford 400/800 reflash test.

Ok cool thanks. Mine is a 3/11 build so I should be good but ill search that to be sure.

Sent from a crack house somewhere in the hood!

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
I wonder if this, if it actually happens, will void the warranty??? Much the Nissan GTR if you used the launch control and blew the $20K transmission.......

Fyrman25

Reaction score
My build date is 1/11. When i purchased it I asked about the 400/800 flash, and was told by the Powerstroke service writer that my truck had the latest flash. I believe, but dont hold me to it, the Job 1 builds could get the 400/800 flash. From what I understood, the job 2's on, had the latest 400hp flash from the factory.

Tekemp

Reaction score
sorry i have not had a chance to get back to you guys but i had no luck getting this flash i plugged in and showed no updated programs for my truck.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.