4EverBoosted1 Elite Built 6.7 Thread

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Nice, if it is there when ever mine is ready I will be really nice to it. I can't break a front pinion when it isn't there. LOL

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
After three days of grinding, sanding, polishing, and losing the tips of my fingers. Got a little bit of show for the engine bay

IMG_2371_zps5bc653f1.png

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Really?! That's good to know.. I wanted to give it a shot and see if I could pull it off on my own.. I still have another to do........ :D

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Make sure you are wearing a good respirator when you are sanding/polishing those turbos!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Make sure you are wearing a good respirator when you are sanding/polishing those turbos!

I did my best to cover up well when I thought about it... But now you have me a bit worried.... There were times I was working with just glasses on......

MorganY

Reaction score
I did my best to cover up well when I thought about it... But now you have me a bit worried.... There were times I was working with just glasses on......

You're fine, One time wont do anything.

By the time we are done, you'll have dust from the stainless everywhere.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I was googling effects of polishing aluminum..... Lol :eek:

But yeah for sure. Ill be more careful from now on. I doubt anything on a build is really great for human health lol.... Drinking coolant is refreshing though.

Latest posts

Members online