4EverBoosted1 Elite Built 6.7 Thread

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I thought the injectors were 50% larger. I know of a 6.7 truck that made almost 800 rwhp with 60% overs. 1900 us on time.

Are you just wanting to go bigger than Dan or are you changing to bigger turbo's too?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I thought the injectors were 50% larger. I know of a 6.7 truck that made almost 800 rwhp with 60% overs. 1900 us on time.

Are you just wanting to go bigger than Dan or are you changing to bigger turbo's too?

was that almost 800 on a 75mm ?

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score

Go bigger than Dan? They are already larger than his so I don't know where you are getting your information?

We are not concerned with what he is doing, nor are we trying to compete with anyone else.

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
was that almost 800 on a 75mm ?

It was 763 fuel only 2 days in a row at keystone nationals. I can't say the exact size but I think 75mm sounds close.

Really did not want to go into detail in this thread.
Just really curious why the op wants bigger nozzles.
If you saw the vid you would see how smokey 60's ate at 800.
The build looked perfect so far.

What do you think about nozzle size Mike?

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Go bigger than Dan? They are already larger than his so I don't know where you are getting your information?

We are not concerned with what he is doing, nor are we trying to compete with anyone else.

Oh ok.
I thought Dan was 100 over.
Sorry kaleb.

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
There's only one person right now that I know of with 100% over injectors. I'll be surprised if Dan can make 1100 fuel on 50% injectors from industrial...

Yeah kinda getting into cracked piston territory I must agree.
I can't believe he has 2 stroker pumps and only 50 over's though. That does not make a whole lot of sense.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Why increase if you haven't dynoed yet? I'd be interested to see the before and after!

I understand how a before and after would be nice.. Unfortunately all three of us do not have the time to schedule those events... However, just know that we want everything to be squared away and dialed in before we see what numbers the truck can make.

Dan

Reaction score
Dans are 50% overs built by industrial.

True story... I have a feeling I'll be going bigger as well but we'll see on the dyno where we are at! IMO (and everyone has their own thoughts) a wider pw up top to make power while having at smaller hole better atomization down low... Make for a rather smokeless truck even with big turbos..

Look forward to hearing what everyone else thinks about that.........

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
True story... I have a feeling I'll be going bigger as well but we'll see on the dyno where we are at! IMO (and everyone has their own thoughts) a wider pw up top to make power while having at smaller hole better atomization down low... Make for a rather smokeless truck even with big turbos..

Actually that sounds very sensible Sir!

Big PW on cast pistons is always risky, but I really like the design of these 6.7 pistons, and hey somebody has to be the tester!!

smokinstroker

Reaction score

I may be wrong, but I belive Dustin did some testing showing the larger nozzles actually performing very well on his truck with PW pulled back.

Dan

Reaction score
Dans are 50% overs built by industrial.

There's only one person right now that I know of with 100% over injectors. I'll be surprised if Dan can make 1100 fuel on 50% injectors from industrial...

I know this isn't my thread but since I'm addressed here ill comment...

You can always go bigger and when I'm nowhere near the 1100 mark with 50 overs... Well... Truck will already be in SLC so it's only a matter of pulling them and getting them punched out further...

It's a lot harder to make a 100% nozzle a 50%... Jb weld doesn't really hold up too weld in the combustion cyl! Hahaha

Reaction score
Im not bashing you dan. Just stating my prediction. I hope you prove me wrong. But I've got double the injector your running. And I'm thinking it maybe enough to make fuel only 11-1200 hp and 14-1500 on spray. But I may be grossly mistaken.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.