4EverBoosted1 Elite Built 6.7 Thread

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Im not bashing you dan. Just stating my prediction. I hope you prove me wrong. But I've got double the injector your running. And I'm thinking it maybe enough to make fuel only 11-1200 hp and 14-1500 on spray. But I may be grossly mistaken.

A stock cp4 and stock cp3 can only provide enough fuel mass for around 1100 according to the matchbot program. So I think you are in the ball park with that guess.

MorganY

Reaction score
The 40% nozzle, and Kaleb's turbos are the perfect street setup that we all strive for in our builds. Lack of smoke at 2.0ms and tons of power. A 400rpm downshift into the 2300 range throws you into 50psi like it's nothing.

With Kaleb's there is room to push for more, so we are going to. I still feel drivability will remain the same if not better down low, while still maintaining minimal smoke output. The smoke output should be close to the same because the 80mm is only pushing 35psi. There is more in it. A small waste gate adjustment to accommodate the nozzle increase and everything should be just fine.

Isn't that what this site is all about?

I wanted a dyno for before and after too, but there is not enough time in the day to do it. We are all stacked and have a lot going on.

Reaction score
The 40% nozzle, and Kaleb's turbos are the perfect street setup that we all strive for in our builds. Lack of smoke at 2.0ms and tons of power. A 400rpm downshift into the 2300 range throws you into 50psi like it's nothing.

With Kaleb's there is room to push for more, so we are going to. I still feel drivability will remain the same if not better down low, while still maintaining minimal smoke output. The smoke output should be close to the same because the 80mm is only pushing 35psi. There is more in it. A small waste gate adjustment to accommodate the nozzle increase and everything should be just fine.

Isn't that what this site is all about?

I wanted a dyno for before and after too, but there is not enough time in the day to do it. We are all stacked and have a lot going on.

I personally like the idea. No complaints here..

MorganY

Reaction score
I take vids every time I'm in it if I'm not driving. Everything still looks good. Photo taken 3/14.

20140314_223549_zpsdwe82gyb.jpg

I personally like the idea. No complaints here..

Ya no worries.

Last edited:

Kind

Reaction score
I really like this truck and how you've done things. Good job guys!

Sent from my subconscious to your screen.

MorganY

Reaction score
Last edited:

50_shooter

Reaction score
What do you think the 0-60 would be if you could hook up? Looks like it would be 3 seconds or less! That's faster than just about anything...

Latest posts

Members online