4EverBoosted1 Elite Built 6.7 Thread

Wayne

Reaction score
Take a look at pics of Erik's filter setup. We removed some inner fender bracing to fit that monster filter, and it still barely fits. I suspect you have a similar amount of room. I'm sure there's a way to replace the bracing that was removed with something satisfactory if the missing brace proves to be a big deal. I know it was necessary to have for the factory battery box and fender clips, but hey, I'd say a sufficient filter is a little more important than a few clips to hold in a splash shield. Just sayin':walkin:

torque beast

Reaction score
Is there room to "T" into the intake and add another small filter? May not need much. May be easier to fit 2 small ones vs one big one and still increase air flow. From your pics doesn't look like you got much room to play with.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Build a intake manifold and wrap it around like headers with a bunch of smaller filters on it. Lol, kind of like a 6 pack carb setup.. they didnt put one big filter on it..

live life full throttle

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
No he has a 6.7 250. Lol but I am starting think about this seriously. Because the majority of the filter could still sit inside the engine bay, only the top would peak out of the hood lol

MorganM

Reaction score
At one time, AFE would make a filter to your specifications...perhaps a call to them could identify another option.

swinky

Reaction score
Cut a hole in the firewall and run it in the cab. Just make sure you Have your windows down.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online