6.0 Build Thread

STROKER

Reaction score
Matt hasn't finished them yet hopefully in the next few weeks they will be done!

TyCorr

Reaction score
Now I need to pull my motor...it wont be a 1k hp affair when Im done though....just a whole.lot cleaner and hopefully not covered in oil n grease...

Good job!

STROKER

Reaction score
Truck is just about complete, gotta put on the bumper, grill and a few other odds and ends and she'll be ready to rock!

TyCorr

Reaction score
Truck is just about complete, gotta put on the bumper, grill and a few other odds and ends and she'll be ready to rock!

I took mine off and put a new tranny cooler/linez in today and then put it all back on. About two hours. Im excited for ya!! Nice lookin rig Mikey.

STROKER

Reaction score
I took mine off and put a new tranny cooler/linez in today and then put it all back on. About two hours. Im excited for ya!! Nice lookin rig Mikey.

Thanks man once I get the compounds on ill have to drive down their and take you for a spun in it.

STROKER

Reaction score
Took the truck for a good drive last night so far everything seems great, the cam definitely woke it up. If its nice out when I get off work i'll get some videos

Latest posts

Members online