6.0 Build Thread

STROKER

Reaction score
Heres another pic, I need to wash it take a few in the day time
2012-02-27_21-34-50_943.jpg

STROKER

Reaction score
Take it to Aaron's and dyno. When you get back, I'll have a manifold ready for you. Strap it down and see what you pick up :D
Haha It doesn't look like i'll make it to Rudy's, but I might have to try out one of these apex manifolds in the near future;)

STROKER

Reaction score
Got the compounds in from matt last week, hopefully gonna start installing them wednesday. Ill post a few pics of the cutting-edge diesel kit later on, but so far all I can say is they look great all the fab work and welding is top notch!!

MorganY

Reaction score
Got the compounds in from matt last week, hopefully gonna start installing them wednesday. Ill post a few pics of the cutting-edge diesel kit later on, but so far all I can say is they look great all the fab work and welding is top notch!!

Badass! Can't wait to see how it runs

STROKER

Reaction score
Little update, took the turbo off on friday was going to start installing the compounds the 66 had a lot of shaft play so I am going to ship it off monday to get it rebuild. At a stand still til then.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
bummer man, good you found out now rather than later. Matt is a great guy and his kit looks top notch for sure. I cant wit to see this thing done

STROKER

Reaction score
Yeah I am definitely glad I caught it. The kit looks awesome I just wish I could put it on right now:cursing:. But I think it'll be worth the wait. Also gonna put one of Steve's Apex intake manifolds on the truck, after I dyno it so we can get some proven numbers on the manifold:rockon:

OneStockQuik6.0

Reaction score
Little update, took the turbo off on friday was going to start installing the compounds the 66 had a lot of shaft play so I am going to ship it off monday to get it rebuild. At a stand still til then.

Better that you found out now! How's the spool up,were you able to make any track or dyno passes?

STROKER

Reaction score
I havent had it to the track or on the dyno with the 66. I have been really busy helping eric move into his new shop. The spool up with the 66 batmowheel is insane, it lights crazy fast and pulls hard!

STROKER

Reaction score
I was just going through my phone I have a few videos i might post up and a few more random pictures.
2012-02-14_19-00-12_745.jpg

OneStockQuik6.0

Reaction score
I havent had it to the track or on the dyno with the 66. I have been really busy helping eric move into his new shop. The spool up with the 66 batmowheel is insane, it lights crazy fast and pulls hard!

I think we have the same turbo setup..I also have the mdp manifolds..I haven't had time to install my new setup yet between waiting for some parts and work I've been going nuts..

Latest posts

Members online