6.0 S362FMW project build

strokin6L

Reaction score
I blew an end tank off the first year I owned my truck...and it was 100% completely stock. I had it replaced under warrenty. Soon after I got a Spearco. I still have the stocker here with only a few months on it.

JGman141

Reaction score
I ran mine on a stock intercooler for awhile, it saw 60+ psi and never blew out. I just switched to a spearco and it makes a big difference compared to the stocker

Last edited:

vinniehobart

Reaction score
Well I think i have good news about my trip from kansas to illinois. ran 80-85mph all the way and was pleased with the results with this turbo. on flat ground running these highway speeds my egt were around 600-625 and boost was about 6psi. I averaged 16.2mpg on the trip. was very happy pulling the rolling hills through missouri and how the turbo responsed. passed power was fantastic. I was on my Gearhead 8k tune and the PHP economy tune. going up some of the hills i throttled to about 85% with boost around 25-30 my egt would max at 825. I got home at about 8am after driving all through the night fired up the combine and hooked up to the 430bushel wagon with the pickup. weighing about 33k going to the elevator i throttled hard at the stop signs leaving the field and egt would max at 875 degrees. I would only get up to 40mph but it was stupid impressive how it would pull so dang hard to get that that speed. let my friends run a couple loads and my father and they couldnt believe how much power it had. Ill be running to omaha nebraska monday and be driving on my Extreme SRL and economy tune to see what it does since i havent ran it but maybe 10 minutes on that tune just enough for a go pro video. Thus far I think the S362fmw is a PERFECT turbo for us guys that tow across country, or at the farm hauling cattle.

vinniehobart

Reaction score
stock sticks. Ill wait until after harvest is done and see what happens. I love my 8k tow tune and it has all the power DD and towing that i need. I noticed that RCD is building their injectors from new Alliant and they seem fairly affordable at $250/injector. largest they go up to is 175/75 which is probably more than what I need anyhow. Id like to go bigger with the chance of going to a S365fmw in the future, but I imagine the trans will eventually let go before then if i get larger injectors

strokin6L

Reaction score
A set of t4 pipes will range from like $800-$1000....depending on who's you go with. A 62mm fmw is around $1100 I think. So the entire setup would be around $2000.

vinniehobart

Reaction score
I got a pretty good deal on everything and have $1700 in it. Then include the $800 intercooler haha.

Latest posts

Members online