6.0 VS 6.7 Cummins

STRAIGHTSTROKEN04

Reaction score
How does the powermax like the nitrous any issues ? Could you school me on the goods and bad of running nitrous on our trucks ? Pm me if you can so we don't take away from this thread. Thanks

Chris

Reaction score
from a dig you should take him. On the highway he might pull on you depending how strong his lift pump is and what smarty tuning he has loaded. With the tnt files and from a 50 or so roll if his converter is locked, youre gonna be in trouble but it shouldnt be an embarassment. From a dig 0-60 you should put it on him.

windrunner408

Reaction score
Not to hijack or derail but I thought I might jump in and tell of a good dodge vs ford story. I was testing a guy's truck out. It is an 04 with 175/75s with a PM and Matt's SRL+ tune on it and he has 37 x 14in tires with stock gears. As we were getting on the express way a hemi powered dodge was acting kind of spritely so I got right up behind him and smoked him out as I blew by but as I did that his big brother cummins saw the whoopin and decided to come out and play as well. I dont know if the cummins was a 5.9 or 6.7 but it was a late model for sure and he definitely had some stuff done as he would smoke a little and probably why he wanted to come out and play. It was fairly eveningly matched between the two of us as we finally gave up when we were over 100mph LOL but I still think the Ford had the edge over the dodge and nevertheless it was still fun.