6.0l radiator

1fastTRX

Reaction score
Can I get a price for a radiator for a 2006 f250 with 6.0l. Mine is leaking. I've seen prices vary by a huge margin from a google search so I thought I'd go straight to you for a price (c'mon PSA member discount. Lol). Do you actually consider this a performance upgrade or just an aluminum replacement? Towing comes to mind and I'm trying to see if the extra cost would be worth the wait vs just an aluminum replacement. Thanks

02POWERSTROKE7.3

Reaction score
Can I get a price for a radiator for a 2006 f250 with 6.0l. Mine is leaking. I've seen prices vary by a huge margin from a google search so I thought I'd go straight to you for a price (c'mon PSA member discount. Lol). Do you actually consider this a performance upgrade or just an aluminum replacement? Towing comes to mind and I'm trying to see if the extra cost would be worth the wait vs just an aluminum replacement. Thanks

Pm sent. I just put one in my truck yesterday. I would say its just a aluminum replacement but dont have enough drive time yet. It is a quality piece, and is fully welded so there is nothing to leak or nipples to break off.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

musturbo

Reaction score
Pm sent. I just put one in my truck yesterday. I would say its just a aluminum replacement but dont have enough drive time yet. It is a quality piece, and is fully welded so there is nothing to leak or nipples to break off.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I need a price too please, 06 6.0 auto. Mine started leaking yesterday, and I also have seen prices all over the board

musturbo

Reaction score
Got my radiator, great quality. Install was easy, watched the video. Water temp and trans temp about 10deg lower. Only complaint is the shipping packaging, radiator was cosmetically a little beat up from shipping .