6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

swinky

Reaction score
Reaction score
"Scherer Determination" is my cousins truck, Eric Scherer. Its in our shop right now getting a new ring and pinion in the rear among other things. Didn't realize until now that this was the mean 6.4 he was talking about. Knowing the power he is putting down you must be making some pretty good numbers as well. I'm a Ford guy but I did a lot of the fab work on his truck so guess I'm kinda biased both ways lol.

b16d0395-9528-4013-8821-34f2a66e389d_zpsa6468e05.jpg

It's a beautiful truck and has lots of very nice parts on it. I spent a lot of time talking to your cousin and he's a good dude. Somehow I beat him pretty good down at beans when I broke my rear end. We didn't get to run against each other in the 3.0 class that night because of me breaking. I'm sure he's ready for a rematch.

truckpullin_75

Reaction score
Whats his power numbers?

I'm sworn to silence haha, but I will say he built it to be competitive and knowing that the top trucks in the class are 1200hp+.

It's a beautiful truck and has lots of very nice parts on it. I spent a lot of time talking to your cousin and he's a good dude. Somehow I beat him pretty good down at beans when I broke my rear end. We didn't get to run against each other in the 3.0 class that night because of me breaking. I'm sure he's ready for a rematch.

I'm pretty sure he had it in the wrong gear in the first class, especially with the early draw on that track. Thats what he said anyway, he's not sure either lol...nerves of pulling I guess. He broke his ring and pinion in the 3.0 anyway so probably wouldn't have learned much. Trying a cryo-treated set this time, guess we'll see how that works out. I think we're close enough that those two trucks will be seeing more of each other this summer. I want to see yours run as well. :toast:

CGD

Reaction score
Good read, I enjoyed watching the truck at Schieds. I'm glad someone is making a 6.4 competitive nationally. I am not a Ford guy but I have always respected the 6.4's potential and their ability to make good power.

Reaction score
a8yne3eh.jpg
a3u6ynyr.jpg
desezy7y.jpg
zy3apa2e.jpg
zu5uzavu.jpg

samubaze.jpg

Just getting ready for Rudy's.. Only a few small changes I've made.
Nothing too noteworthy. But the ones who have been following will be able to tell. Can't wait to see how it runs in N.C.!!!

Oh, and btw, 2014 will be the year that powerstrokes earn their due respect on the track..!

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
So glad you're bringing it to Rudy's! Can't wait to see this thing! And look forward to meeting you Morgan

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Sweet. Did you do an ice chest delete or has it been gone for a while?
Nice fab work!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

ncollins64

Reaction score
I was actually lucky enough to see and hear this truck the other day when I was up. Man this thing is awesome, that's about all I can say. Nothing went unnoticed and everything is built to the best it can be. Morgan has put a lot of work into this and it shows on the track. Congrats on building a beast Morgan and best of luck at Rudys.

Latest posts

Members online