6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

Reaction score
ta2emypy.jpg

2asuna6e.jpg

y7ary2up.jpg

Best photos I have on my phone

But if that's not enough I would be glad to post more in order to clarify.

You guys really need to find something else to complain about. Especially non power adding complaints. Check up before you complain to the pull officials.

Reaction score
Wow wow wow. No not me I asked because everyone tells me to build my stuff different thats why I asked. One of your pics it looked lile sunlight through the bed. I'm just asking to ask. Ill be a DIDC but no I didnt make it to the Atlanta pull with ya'll. No trolling here or bitching don't worry. I run for fun:)

That's fine but there were some guys from FL bitching about my truck. Sorry if I assumed that it was you since your from FL.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
You're the man Morgan. Pissing everybody off cause you're beating them with a little ol' Ford! Bahaha

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

dieselflash

Reaction score
What did you pull before Morgan. I had some good friends I used to help with, they ran a pro stock 4wd with the mid south pullers. It's fun to be the underdog. They had an engine built in house running against guys with Steve Schmidt engines and it was fun to beat them with redneck enginuity.

Reaction score
What did you pull before Morgan. I had some good friends I used to help with, they ran a pro stock 4wd with the mid south pullers. It's fun to be the underdog. They had an engine built in house running against guys with Steve Schmidt engines and it was fun to beat them with redneck enginuity.

Ran a 540" dot tire class. If you get on my you tube page that all these 2.6 videos were on, you can see some old vids of our trucks. We built our own engines and ran against Steve Schmidt stuff as well. It was a lot of fun and made a lot of bbc guys mad.

Bottom line is every one is mad when a ford wins. No matter what type of competition. Never did understand it.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Bottom line is every one is mad when a ford wins. No matter what type of competition. Never did understand it.

So true! I always thought it was just a Pennsylvania thing to hate all the winning Fords. I'm kinda relieved that its not just in my neck of the woodsLOL. Thanks for pissing people off by winning Morgan:fordoval: Keep it up!

dieselflash

Reaction score
Yep doesn't matter gas or diesel. Fords aren't supposed to beat bbc or cummins. You win, your a cheat and rules are gonna change.

pog

Reaction score
i knew morgan was cheating the whole time. -bogveer

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Morgan I looked through some pages didn't find it so I'm asking. What are you running in your front and rear diffs.. trutrac, e locker, ect. And are you just running dual shocks with stock arms? I'm looking for a few easy things I could do to compete a little in the 2.6 class here local.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
37 spline spool in the rear and 35 spline in the front. Dual shocks and factory radius arms. 4.88 gears (that are going to be changed for next year). Not much of a setup for anything but a dedicated puller.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.