6.4 build i did a pretty lot to my 6.4 and thought my dyno numbers were kind of low

jmd2422

Reaction score
hey well then ill shoot for over 600hp aaron is well known so i was just going by his numbers he did say the dyno reads high tho

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
hey well then ill shoot for over 600hp aaron is well known so i was just going by his numbers he did say the dyno reads high tho

The results of his dyno testing was good because it showed increases over stock and power below the curve with stock turbos, batmowheel, and Elite 71mm. The peak numbers were not legit though.

jmd2422

Reaction score
well alot of good info guys thanks il upgrade my tunes fix that wastegate leak and have it tuned in better then dyno it and see where im at and maybe have the high side batmo and elites 71 and ill see what happens

jmd2422

Reaction score
new trans is coming thats for sure i happy with the engine build just have to upgrade the turbos a little then a trans for sure

jmd2422

Reaction score
what do you guys reccomend for a trans i was going to do a fully built rudys trans this summer but what have people ben having the best luck with not to go off topic on the thread

jmd2422

Reaction score
ya they sell u a built trans and building it for what u intend to use it for then say your abusing it that makes sense

Latest posts

Members online