6.4 duel fuelers

stroker 6.4

Reaction score
Gettine ready to order twin k16s for the 6.4. Who's running what twin k16s? Like them?
Thanks!

White_monster

Reaction score
Have had Elites twin fueler on my truck since it was released, few updates along the way but overall happy with it. Trying out different options for my new engine, most likely Midwest's new twin fueler as it doesn't add another belt.

thuglike

Reaction score
Have Elite's twins as well. As long as they don't go bad and take out my fuel system we will have a lovely relationship.

Only "issue" is the fuel line going to the back pump... on some tunes it has a rattle to it

Have basically tracked it to a tuning issue more than anything else.

stroker 6.4

Reaction score
Elite/Rudy's kit is what im lookin at just wanted other opinions on the way they mount the extra belt and the way the lines are ran. Elite always has nice clean stuff and I'm using there fuel bowl delete also

farmin powerstroke

Reaction score
If I could run duel fuelers in work stock I would use Midwest. They have full new fuel lines no t fittings in the old ones. No extra belt or pulley and you don't have to move the alternator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

stroker 6.4

Reaction score
Also does any of you guys have pictures of elites going on? and how was the install?

jdgleason

Reaction score
Also does any of you guys have pictures of elites going on? and how was the install?

I'll find some. Should be some in my build thread.

Install was pretty straightforward. Had to notch fan shroud and battery box, but fit meant was great. I really like the detail in elites pulleys too.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I run diesel doctors. I really like it. No extra belt or pulleys and no t fittings. Morgans is bad ass to. His linerrouting is really nice and avoids buying a new alternator.

Latest posts

Members online