6.4 duel fuelers

MorganY

Reaction score
Dustin doesn't Tadd have a revised high pressure line on his new kits? I saw it on a few threads awhile back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
qyny8a5y.jpg

yturemu5.jpg

evaza9y7.jpg

6ydyneme.jpg

a5uda4y4.jpg

a7y7evet.jpg

e6u7a9u2.jpg

Midwest kit

webb06

Reaction score
Beautiful Morgan! I wish my lines were routed like that honestly. So I could get the valve cover on and off easily.

Wemoy1

Reaction score
yes mine starts to go back towards the pump I have to release the tensioner and reinstall the belt then its good to go. It only does this if I run thru the gears really hard and run it wide open. If I baby the truck it never moves

What do you mean that it moves on the pulley? Like it starts to come off the pulley or what?

Crack85

Reaction score
yes mine starts to go back towards the pump I have to release the tensioner and reinstall the belt then its good to go. It only does this if I run thru the gears really hard and run it wide open. If I baby the truck it never moves

I'd check that out...pretty sure belts should stay on pulleys unless something isn't lined up properly. Could lead to a bigger problem if it comes off WOT.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score

Something is wrong if that is happening. It should not be doing that.:lookaround:

Reaction score
It can happen. On ours the alignment is critical. Because of the tolerances and differences of the factory alt bracket castings and the fact that they can be moved with the bolts loosened, you must loosen the bolts for the alt bracket and fueler bracket and align the pulley's. If all the tolerances are adjusted wrong the belts can walk. Between the pump bolts, fueler bracket bolts and the alt bracket bolts there is quite a bit of adjustability. And that fact that ours and diesel dr runs on the main belt there is added stress/load on the system. This makes having good alignment important. Once it is aligned (not a big deal to get right) there is no problems. You can't throw it on and expect it all the "stars to align for you". Five minutes to make sure it's square and tighten it down, good to go.

Wemoy1

Reaction score
I checked the alignment and the pulleys are all aligned properly. Like I said if I drive the truck normal I can go 3000miles and have no problems but as soon as I WOT on it then it moves. I have put it away for the season I will recheck the system soon.

Latest posts

Members online