6.4 egr delete help

Bosshawg600

Reaction score
Much more complicated story than that, but what tuning platform is it on? Do you have a tuner?

No programmer at all, claims to be a ECM Flash with trans tuning from a guy in MI that works for Ford and has special access to the factory programming tables, i dont know how much of that i believe, didn't know anyone could do that....... I've driven a truck with a Spartan tuner on it and this is no where near the drive ability!!!

3brorce

Reaction score
I know that you can do that with the Cummins and Cummins software but not sure about ford. I would assume he could

A.thoma

Reaction score
I got everything off ebay my egr delete from dfuser diesel $109 flo pro intake elbow $139 flo pro cac pipe $139

A.thoma

Reaction score
Ok egr delete itself is on still working on truck.... Cannot get the cac pipe to fit where the old stock one was PLEASE HELP

A.thoma

Reaction score
Everything is complete!!!! All seems to be well new high flow intake elbow and CAC from flo pro dfuser diesel delete kit both serpentine belts one idler pulley and a belt tensioner. Found out the previous owner must have had an egr delete installed before trading it. Oh and Also rerouted the CCV to come out under the truck bc I had some oil in my intercooler pipes hopefully not seals in the charger.....

A.thoma

Reaction score
Well **** found a coolant leak I think I hooked up some lines backasswards on the overflow ha

Lassie

Reaction score
For future reference, if any cheap or poor guys (like me) are doing an EGR delete on one of these, the throttle plate in the elbow can be removed with two small torx screws. Save ya a few hundred dollars for diesel.

A.thoma

Reaction score
For future reference, if any cheap or poor guys (like me) are doing an EGR delete on one of these, the throttle plate in the elbow can be removed with two small torx screws. Save ya a few hundred dollars for diesel.

As a fellow broke man I say it's worth it to wait and save up for the elbow and CAC pipe

Latest posts

Members online