• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.4l parts and studs ect.

charlie-2

Reaction score
I have a set of used arp studs have about 150 feet on them. 350 $

Stock atmo batmowheel. Has about 2k on it 200 $

Used 6.4l atmo turbo. Stock. Has 60k stock miles 30k tuned miles 400 $

Brand new mbrp 2 peice downpipe never put on. Its 4in. 120 $

Lifters with around 150 feet on them. Ford oem lifters 150 $ all 16

Block is junk, have a few rods and pistons. One new with like 150 feet on it. Oil pan ect. Egr coolers, associated fuel lines hear and there.

Cool duals mbrp. Okay shape have a few slices from a grinder. Only have from dpf back. 200 $

Stock exhaust 300 $ dpf and cat

All prices dont include shipping. Im located in trafford pa. List will be updated with more parts as time goes on. Pm me leave a comment or text 412 609 6696 thanks

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

charlie-2

Reaction score
Have one head also. Valve seated. Had a valve break off hit top of cylender head machinest says its good. This is not off of the motor above^

charlie-2

Reaction score
a8ynunes.jpg

subemyma.jpg

gu8y2yqy.jpg

charlie-2

Reaction score
Yep 150 feet haha and ill take pics of the head tonight..

charlie-2

Reaction score
Out of my drive way haha very long story...

charlie-2

Reaction score
Well here it goes, all started when the truck was eating coolant, okay head job and studs. Pulled her in took the heads off and had to buy one new ford head and get the other one machined.
Got them both valve seated a valve job the whole 9 yards, got busy with work and so had my buddy come work on it who is a cummins mechanic... good freind of mine though. He put the heads on injectors in (important part of the story right here) and I got it all wrapped up. Truck started ran okay. Was blowing alot of unburnt fuel.
Knew somthing was wrong came back down my road and it dropped two valves and locked the motor up.
Needless to say the injector lines were not tight at all. All 8 of them were hand tight. So it filled the motor up with fuel.
Tore it down and replaced one piston rod and bought another new ford head. New lifters and rockers. Put it all back together myself now.
*another important part.
Started back up ran fine. Drove out of the drive way about 150 feet hit 20psi and the truck ran away before I could get it shut off it stopped running. Rod threw the bottom ebd. Split the crank in half. Needless to say when it hit 20psi the fuel in the intercooler made the truck run away. I completely overlooked that fuel in the intercooler. So two tries later. (Granted not my fualt but it is what it is) got the motor pulled apart and have a new built one going in it. Its been a long road with this andy f250 also in the process of building. This truck isy f550 service truck. Its got a 72mm and a batmo coated pistions ect. For the new build. Theres my story haha

charlie-2

Reaction score
It was puring out of the intake on the turbo...

charlie-2

Reaction score
No no that intercooler stays haha
Ill take 300 $ on the studs and 350 on the turbo. Bump

08Monster

Reaction score
PM me a price for the exhaust shipped to 58504

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online