6.7 build. 66mm and modded CP4

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
It would just be nice if you guys could cut a guy a break for once.
He just got the pump on yesterday, and is stoked about the truck.
I am sure he would love to take it to the track.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

I think you need to spend a little more time reading and less time talking. You appear very mis-informed and know not of what you speak.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score

Nobody is saying anything other than the h&s et calculator is not accurate and it's a terrible thing to reference when trying to show mod gains. If anything we are keeping him from getting over zealous with bragging and looking like a fool, by informing him here. Quite trying to make problems that don't exsist.

Nice shameless business plug to by the way. Can't imagine what it feels like having to beg for people to rep my business in their signatures

TyCorr

Reaction score
Nobody is saying anything other than the h&s et calculator is not accurate and it's a terrible thing to reference when trying to show mod gains. If anything we are keeping him from getting over zealous with bragging and looking like a fool, by informing him here. Quite trying to make problems that don't exsist.

Nice shameless business plug to by the way. Can't imagine what it feels like having to beg for people to rep my business in their signatures

Agreed. You have made some really good points. My.buddy.does the same shti. "My bullydog says" where I cut him off, "shut up, that duraturd is slower than my 425hp pile!"

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Lol this thread is great... I'd be more than happy to take it to the track when I get the chance but I got the pump on yesterday and I'm pulling it today in NY. I was just referencing the h and s because its the only info I have at this time. But apparently it's not very good haha now I know...

stacked6.7

Reaction score
I also like the over zealous and bragging comment... I said it feels like more power and ran a 12.9 on h and s. ill make sure to calm myself down a bit. Just thought people would want to hear about my results since there's not many trucks with this setup.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I also like the over zealous and bragging comment... I said it feels like more power and ran a 12.9 on h and s. ill make sure to calm myself down a bit. Just thought people would want to hear about my results since there's not many trucks with this setup.

That comment wasn't directed at this thread or your post directly. Really I was just saying that in instances like these *some* people get pretty chest thumpy over this stuff and they 9 times out of 10 just don't know any better. Just looking out for you really. I'd hate for anybody to be ridiculed over ignorance. Your CFD counterpart isn't really helping your cause though. Either way, take video of your pulls if you can tonight. I'm betting if the pump does its job you might feel it in the last leg of the pull where the truck would normally fall off.

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
That comment wasn't directed at this thread or your post directly. Really I was just saying that in instances like these *some* people get pretty chest thumpy over this stuff and they 9 times out of 10 just don't know any better. Just looking out for you really. I'd hate for anybody to be ridiculed over ignorance. Your CFD counterpart isn't really helping your cause though. Either way, take video of your pulls if you can tonight. I'm betting if the pump does its job you might feel it in the last leg of the pull where the truck would normally fall off.

He has had the confederate turbo kit in his sig for 4 months.
He added the modded pump just today.
That was what I was referring to fyi.
Don't pounce just yet kitten :)

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Well the pull wasn't the best. Had a lot of wheel hop and it shifted into 5th on its own even in manual mode. Went 262 and the lead is 273 which I was surprised after how bad my run was.

stacked6.7

Reaction score
17 trucks in the class and I believe I was 4th when the sled bike with 6 trucks left

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Its a cummins dip$hit...............

Learn how to spell moron

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374979474.273232.jpg

Sent from my I fone 5

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.