6.7 build. 66mm and modded CP4

Motostroker

Reaction score
This thread went from. Bigger pump, to h&s times are chit, to mike doesn't know power, then to redroce not being able to walk tomorrow........ I don't know whether to be confused or just take another shot of crown

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
This thread went from. Bigger pump, to h&s times are chit, to mike doesn't know power, then to redroce not being able to walk tomorrow........ I don't know whether to be confused or just take another shot of crown

maybe one day drake, i will know what power feels like, until then i will let the 6.7 guys show me how its done !!

its unfortunate there is some cancer of people trying to tell guys that "what your mini maxx says it runs, it runs."

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
maybe one day drake, i will know what power feels like, until then i will let the 6.7 guys show me how its done !!

its unfortunate there is some cancer of people trying to tell guys that "what your mini maxx says it runs, it runs."

c'mon now Mike no one ever said the minimax is accurate here or pretended too.
The OP was using it as his only means of quantifying gains until a better solution was made.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Hey my truck runs great. Ran great right into a old Taurus's aright rear door. Scuffed my bumper and cracked my fender flare on the bottom all an easy fix. Messed her **** up. Oh we'll f250 1 Taurus 0 lol I miss my ranch hand

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Just an update after driving the truck for a few days its still running great. I'm using the tunes H&S had in they're gray truck and I love it. Great power and the tranny likes these tunes much better. Shifts great and no issues.

Randy_270

Reaction score
I know that no one believes the 1/4 mile times on the tuners but what do you guys think of using them for 0-60 times? Only way I could see it being wrong is if your speedo isn't correct? Or am I missing something?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I know that no one believes the 1/4 mile times on the tuners but what do you guys think of using them for 0-60 times? Only way I could see it being wrong is if your speedo isn't correct? Or am I missing something?

go to the track, then plug in your times on the 0-60 calculator on wallaceracing.com

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Sorry haven't had time to get to the drag strip with pulling season going on. Truck pulls good tho! Took 4th in the open class at a local pull with 330ft. I'm going to try and make it to a dyno this weekend.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Truck pulls are more suspension/drivetrain related than power related and dynos, well you know what we think about dynos

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.