6.7 Build

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
DON'T DO AN ALLISON!

Contract Elite and see if they can help you out but please, for God's sake, don't put anything from another make in your truck!

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
ok unfortunatly i never got this till now... should i sent him a personal email? hahaha

Anyways!! i have 2 threads going right now and its kinda hard to tell them appart but im going to try and post my build on my build thread and the other on the other thread.. so that being said,

i dropped the truck off at cadp, had a good chat with the guys there and decided on some injector options and discussed some trans options... now, with the 6r being so new we are kinda in an awkward spot with no real options available.. ats is building a stock replacement and that might be an option.. but really not proven (not trying to step on toes and i have heard that doyle is having no issues) now that being said i love the way these guys are thinking, as they have a allison behind a 09 6.7 cummins in their shop right now and there are options of pulling the 6r and putting a built something or other in there!!

tranny tranny tranny... if anyone has any options that i dont know about please let me know as this is probably going to be the only restriction!!!

i am super excited to see this come together! dmitri dropped me off at the airport and im ready to get back to work!!! that sucker is in good hands there at cadp!

didnt know u already went. james is a good dude.

H&S Bentley

Reaction score
I am trying to convince Dan to let me have the truck for some time with the stock trans left in it. Gotta see what that bad boy can do with some aggressive pressure tuning. I am excited to see more high HP 6.7s out there.

Dan

Reaction score
I am trying to convince Dan to let me have the truck for some time with the stock trans left in it. Gotta see what that bad boy can do with some aggressive pressure tuning. I am excited to see more high HP 6.7s out there.

I don't think it'll take much to convince me to do that!! Breaking point "transmission edition"? Hahaha

Anyways after a few discussions with Bentley, that seems to be a very good way to do this truck, see what that trans is worth! Now I didn't realize there were as many options with trans as their are, they just aren't "publicly available"

I look forward to working with Bentley and the folks at HS to get thing dialed in!!