6.7 Build

webb06

Reaction score
thanks kaleb, my intentions here are legit... unfortunatly i cannot change the name thats on my build right now but am trying to get things turned around and get this sucker pointed in the right direction... i have been on the powerstroke page on facebook but there isnt much help there but more of a pissing contest than anything else.

This place is a wealth of information from some of the nations best and most experienced folks in the aftermarket ford industry. Get to know some of them and they will do anything to help you out! I've learned quite a lot from this site.

Welcome! Look forward to seeing this truck do good things for the Ford crowd

HD F250

Reaction score
This place is a wealth of information from some of the nations best and most experienced folks in the aftermarket ford industry. Get to know some of them and they will do anything to help you out! I've learned quite a lot from this site.

Well said! :ford:

Dan

Reaction score

thankyou! i hope to make some good connections so we can push the limits... i know im going to face criticism with a goal of 1000 fuel hp on 38s as a daily driver, but im eager!!! and with imagination anything will be possible!:toast:

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score

Yes that was perfect!

Dan

Reaction score

yes thanks!! im going to try and make connections but its hard to know who is who on a forum compared to Facebook! i could be talking to tadd from elite and not even know it! sorry we got off on the wrong foot there guys!!!:doh:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
yes thanks!! im going to try and make connections but its hard to know who is who on a forum compared to Facebook! i could be talking to tadd from elite and not even know it! sorry we got off on the wrong foot there guys!!!:doh:

I am the powerstroke god. That's all you need to know. LOL

Dan

Reaction score
IMG_2713.jpg

IMG_2831.jpg

IMG_2777.jpg

some pics

RedRice589

Reaction score
Welcome buddy!! Yes the powerstroke Facebook page is stupid but that's the Internet. Truck is sweet can't wait to see wut the twins do. Tranny built at all?

Dan

Reaction score
Welcome buddy!! Yes the powerstroke Facebook page is stupid but that's the Internet. Truck is sweet can't wait to see wut the twins do. Tranny built at all?

thank you! and trans is stock for now, i am exploring options for the trans while the truck is in for twins, i am open to suggestions and options available.. i have explored ats as an option but am more interested in a sun coast but havent made the right connection yet :thumbup:

sootie

Reaction score

Tadd is Fast-6.0 on here...

87jumpy

Reaction score
That turbo kit looks awful... I seriously can't believe people pay for something that looks like that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

dieselflash

Reaction score
That tubing looks like a bad muffler shop put it together. Glad to hear its coming off. Good luck with your build brother.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Welcome, good to see another big build coming out. I hope you make your 4 digit goal. It would be great to see a 6.7 with that kind of power, especially on big tires.

Any idea on what kind of power it was making currently? I can see why you want that kit off there. It may work but the craftsman ship just isn't there at all

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Looks like we have two 6.7 builds utilizing a compound setup of GTX-R turbos. Best of luck to you Dan!

Dan

Reaction score
That tubing looks like a bad muffler shop put it together. Glad to hear its coming off. Good luck with your build brother.
That turbo kit looks awful... I seriously can't believe people pay for something that looks like that.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

unfortunatly it does look like something i put together and i have slim to none fab skills, but im looking to move forward on the build, whats done is done... moving on!!! hahaha :cool:

Welcome, good to see another big build coming out. I hope you make your 4 digit goal. It would be great to see a 6.7 with that kind of power, especially on big tires.

Any idea on what kind of power it was making currently? I can see why you want that kit off there. It may work but the craftsman ship just isn't there at all

big power on a lifted rig is going to have its challenges but im up for it! it may draw alot of criticism because its hardly practical.. :badidea:but here we are!

anyways it has a efr 9180 on there right now (68mm) which seemed to have more hype than it was worth.. the truck dynoed 550hp before the dual fueler was put on, but id say it gained another 50-75 hp and thats pretty much the limit of the efr, havent bothered to put it on a dyno with the current setup because im constantly fighting drive pressure leaks and boost leaks :fustrate:

Looks like we have two 6.7 builds utilizing a compound setup of GTX-R turbos. Best of luck to you Dan!

thanks!! these turbos seem to have quite the potential, and have been proven on other applications so im excited to see what becomes of it for us! I'm very excited for some results from your build, quick spooling light truck FTW!!!