6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

Emery19

Reaction score
how anyone could put their name on that and let it leave their shop for everyone to see is beyond me. especially when a customer entrusts them with a brand new 60k truck. hacked.

good luck buddy, cant wait to see how the new build turns out!

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
WOW. I had stuck up for them about half in the last CFD thread but that is just BS! Hopefully Custom Auto can get you running right.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
looks alot like my elite built 6.4

trips_completed.jpg

Dan

Reaction score
guys i was hoping to do some zip tie deletes!!!! ahhahah i hope to have something as clean as that and come out and play with the big boys!!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
guys i was hoping to do some zip tie deletes!!!! ahhahah i hope to have something as clean as that and come out and play with the big boys!!!

you know shawn ellerton ?

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
...CFD Strikes Again...

Remember going rounds with that moron about how much their stuff has improved over the kit Nate got? LOL some people are just born to be proud losers

Dan, have you thought about stepping down in size on that high pressure turbo and maybe running a modded VGT in its place?

Dan

Reaction score
Remember going rounds with that moron about how much their stuff has improved over the kit Nate got? LOL some people are just born to be proud losers

Dan, have you thought about stepping down in size on that high pressure turbo and maybe running a modded VGT in its place?

yes i have, as i do believe the vgt silinoud on a 4094vvt plugs right in...?

now the only problem i have with that in my oppinion it will be more restrictive (an external waste gate would fix that) .. higher back pressure.. but would light lightning quick!

now im not scared running a 2500 stall converter and i have the truck shifting at 3700rpm wot... i dont think ill have a problem spooling?

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I'm glad you posted this. If I were you, I would rent a bulldozer and CFD would be non existent at some time in the middle of the night.

Chris.v

Reaction score
I can't believe they think they have a product worth selling. Some people blow my mind, those pictures are horrid. Sorry to hear about your luck, your a good sport man, I know I wouldn't be just "moving on".

Chris

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Kid pulled up to my buddy's shop in a 12 KR, they had the hood popped and they had some jankedy looking tubing/piping and upon closer inspection, I noticed a Borg Warner turbo and I asked the kid if he built the turbo setup.

He said they bought the kit from some place he couldn't remember the name of it, and I asked if it was Confederate and he said "yeah, that's it!"

LOL @ the Elite comparison

hagan525

Reaction score
That looks terrible! I'm no mechanical genius but even I can tell that's a hack job! Sorry to hear!

Members online

No members online now.